Tufty Club ride out to the Paris Bike Show

111 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2019 19:35:17 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Dont let it get to u Ric. theres got to be some nice people down south and i'm sure u must b one of them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hee hee!...keep fishing bill....if winding folk up is what does it for yer, then good luck, knock yerself out.....what comes around goes around;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hi Arfur, dont no what its like down south but i get lots of it up here from my friends                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Presume you mean winding each other up? Guess all folk do that to each other...helps when they know each other first though hey, and have actually become friends n all that...only way i know to understand someones character...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How about winding your neck in, instead of winding complete strangers up?

Your first interaction with a bunch of strangers on a public forum has been to get their backs up with remarks about the "crappy south"... which you then continue with a sarcastic follow-up line like: "theres got to be some nice people down south and i'm sure u must b one of them".

It's one thing to have banter and wind-ups with people you know or that at least you've begun to get to know. There's plenty of good natured north/south banter on here already between folk who've gone to the trouble of getting to know each other first, instead of leaping straight in with a generalised bigoted slating.

A little courtesy goes a long way.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

And hark at you Wills with yer fancy words ;o)

Onanists indeed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

You'll never hear the word wanker pass my lips on this forumEmbarrassed One has to keep a sense of decorum, one knows.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Absolutely Wills!

One is conversing with a posh bird, doesn't one know?!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just had a quick look at the online members and I don't see any posh totty...   OUCH!! That was my shin you caught thenOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*switches webcam on*

*shakes head in despair and tuts in a disapproving manner*

I gave fair warning ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Can we all play nicely now. this thread started about a ride to Paris. Now that is south of England so were all North euros as far as the surrender monkeys are concerned.   P.S. Goggle French military victories then click I'm feeling lucky.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Apologies to PP for the thread going off course. Bikeabill,you might not of set out to wind people up but that is what you have done. If thats how you carry on with your mates that is of no concern to me as i'm not one of them. As for being "one of the nicer ones down south",that's up to the people that know me personally to decide and something that is doubtful you will discover. We Southerners are still waiting for your reasons,you've had long enough to think of something.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Holy sh*t!!!!   I thought I'd drop into this thread again as there were nine pages discussing, so I believed, a BM trip to the Paris bike show!!!   Phil .... Is it worth having a little meet to discuss it??                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

There is actually a certain level of irony about this.   After all, the majority of the thread now consists of southerners having a go at northerners and northerners having a go at southerners.   The funny thing is that the thread was started to plan a trip to go see the french!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Thought we all were friends on here, but dont some get excite, anyway i love France especially the roads, love the Alps, think Paris is brilliant, would live in Nice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

some peeps thought processes are a little hard to followWacko.to be friends with someone, you have got to like them at least, If you don't like southerners bikeabill ,why do you think they will be your friend? Have you had a bad experience with "southerners" in the past then??
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

hi Geoff,   I am sure we can get together and have a con-flab about Paris. Me and Frag are serious about it. If your up for the Ride then i am sure we can all meet in a central place squires or Big D's and talk about it. I don't want this to become some beast of an expedition just a simple more of a casual itinerary and meet up points en Route (spot the French i slipped in there) book your own hotel and ferry / tunnel crossing. that way if ppl pull you one person is not left with a big bill to pay if they have put deposits down for other ppl.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Geoff,there is no southerers/northeners bitching going on here,and as far as i am aware there is no problem. Just one from oop north that chose to slag off the south with stlll no reason why. There will always be some muppet to upset things and then wonder why people get their backs up. Its been done before and no doubt it will get done again. Enough people have commented on this thread about it so maybe it might start to sink in.                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

would just like to say 3 of us did 580 miles to go to a meet in the south so please dont say we from the north never come to southern meets was good day out as well,  been to france few times  it's ok                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Apologies TB - I just said I've "yet" to see anyone pop along to a meet I've been on down south - didn't mean to insinuate nobody ever does ;o)

Be nice to have a bit more of it - both directions.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption