Winks

66 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2008 14:41:43 by 80cubes2 | Go to original / last post
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

In: DERBY
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can i send one to myself                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You can yes. Bu                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You can yes. In the same way as you can post loads of cards to yourself for your birthday so your work mates think you have loads of friends!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yr letting the cat outa the bag now, Geoff!       And big Hi to 80 (rally nr Buxton this w/e  - interested?)                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Blimey that got answered quick If i sent one to myself. Can i send one back                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

*smacks of desperation*LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Best done to a mirror                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Just don't put your lippy on before practicing kissing in the mirror ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Done to the mirror daily                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

I suppose nobody is intrested in who gets the most                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

When did winks turn to nods?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thursday I think Mick?                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Are we going all pc                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Take it as a wink from a girlie, but a friendly biker-style nod if it's a fella Mick... Unless it's from Leatherman of Lewes, in which case, tread carefully...

Wink

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Unless of course you have girlie friends on here, who, like me you wouldn't wink to/ expect a wink from, but are happy to share a nod with!!!....confused....you will be!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Dont get enough to Worry just noticed the change when I was nosing                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

There you go geez!!...sure there'll be more to follow! lol :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I wondered wot the nod woz all about n neva noticed that the winks had gon, senior moment me finks lol                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Cheers Just waiting for Grief from TM                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can't nod you Mick - already winked you ;o)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption