Winks

66 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2008 14:41:43 by 80cubes2 | Go to original / last post
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can someone tell me what is the purpose of a wink please.....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Keeps your eye moistWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

lol@XKL seriously tho..when you get a wink I think maybe that person wants you to get in touch especially if they're a standard member so as not to be an ignoramous I send an email but then nothing....not even a reply to say bog off...zilch...how ignorant is that...or is it me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Regretfully, some peeps are ignorant, or without manners, or both. Has happened to me, no not just u. I know of a club called The Unwanted MCC - p'haps we should join.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

maybe it was a wonky wink due to finger slip?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

^^^^sounds well dodgy!^^^^                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

You got it several Herne LOL Some people are just to shy or maybe a little to ignorant to reply,what ever,just say sod them Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Do standard members actually know that they can reply though? If they've been on the site for a while, they probably assume they can't reply, as they never used to be able to. Some folk never bother looking at the forums etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I have only had one wink from a standard member with a resultant non-reply - because this is commonplace (several members have mentioned this happening) I would agree with Wannabe and say that it is an administration thing rather than a defect in human nature.
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

i have asked Matt to send an email out to standard members informing them that they can reply to an email from a full member. I think he forgot and i forgot to remind him. in Matt's defense he has been mad busy over the past few weeks getting the new kit up and running for the site. I'll give him and the other mods a nudge tonight.
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wasn't intended as a criticism, just an observation ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

WINKY W*AN*Y WOOO!!!ClownLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Some people don't check their mails for weeks either.   Others come along and sign up, don't get laid... I mean, 'find true love' within two weeks from it and never return again. Others do find true love, either from this site or elsewhere and thus never return.   Me, I just have nowhere else to go....... sniff :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh do stop sniffling - pull yerself together man! Cheer yerself up - go hang someone. Try Weymouth.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Cheer yerself up - go hang someone. Try Weymouth.Evil Smile   I already hung the non-essential populace of Reading..... No-one left to execute now......   I certainly ain't going near Weymouth - Might get blown up by Wannabe's Vodafone laptop!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

she aint ere!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Not today anyways...                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Following your previous suggestions WB I have started an new thread advising that standard members can reply to full members and how to use a wink to attract the attention of a full member. I may be slow but i get there in the end.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

What's this about? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Apparently, there's a bunch of winkers on here Oggy :o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1449 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption