Winks

66 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2008 14:41:43 by 80cubes2 | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Make it clear in your PM to standard members that they can reply .   example : NB, you can as a standard member reply to this PM !!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i havnt sent any winks for ages,think i might send a few...hehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

PAGAN?? I may be slow but I get there in the end!!!   what,s that thing you,re leaning up against??   god help the sick & dying of MerseysideDeadBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

only joking Phil....bloody exhaust fumes again!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

There's a few winkers on here WB LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Cry I must need to update my profile, I get people view me but don't get any winks.   nor pms from standard or full members.   Must be because most people know I was once married to chaVbot and are scared to talk to me as he is such a big guy on the chatroom their scared he might roll down his socks and punch their lights out, yeah I did mean roll down his socks and not roll up his shirt sleeves, as he don't wear shirts just hand knitted string vests made by my own fair wrinkly hands.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Blimey woman! Your profile pic's changed at least 3 times since I got home tonight! Hehehe!

Nice advertising, but the cleavage loses that certain je ne sais quoi with the BM flyer so positioned ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Ooops!! wannabe I was hoping only Wills saw one of my profile picture changes. The joys of being on my hamster driven laptop, must feed him better next time I am messing about on here then he may make his wheel turn quicker and the laptop work at a decent speed.
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

boooooooooooooooooooooooooobies   bitty                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Teehee! Sorry CG!

Your secret is safe with me. I promise not to mention that other pic I saw with you and chaVbot in that oh so compromising position.

Dammit!

Sorry! Bloomin' fingers haven't caught up with my brain yet this morning!
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Got a compromising video of CG in that dress WB Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Moving pictures?!

I say, how frightfully modern!

When's it going up on YouTube?

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

As soon as I get all the cables to connect the vc to the pc & I've spoken to everyone on it to make sure they're ok with it going on the net Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

I thought I was only joking! Hehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Oggy wrote As soon as I get all the cables to connect the vc to the pc & I've spoken to everyone on it to make sure they're ok with it going on the net Thumbs Up     Oggy hope you don't mean the one with me having a bad helmet hair day, sorry no can do. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Oh the fuzzy LOL It's got to go up Dips Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

POST & be dammed Oggy mi lad....we,ll just have to face the consequences later..(or maybe just you willOuch)   foot don,t look too good   how,s the door??
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Passed a pub nr Thirsk. Twas called...."The Old Red". A small grin occupied my mouth.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

small grin or large gin??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Unfortunately, a grin. LOL Head northeast, and we can make it a gin!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption