Who's going when to the NEC?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2008 09:59:34 by Shellshine | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I know there's Hull750's coach trip, but who else is going to the NEC and on what day? I'll be there on the trade day, November 27. Anyone else on that day?                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm flying down for the day on the 28th and will be there with my bro....                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'll be there on the 1st with my dad                                                                                                                                                                              
Shellshine's Profile
Shellshine

In: Northampton

I'll be there on Nov 27th, 28th, 29th and on Dec 5th... am helping out (heaven knows how much help I'll be!!) on the Honda stand and also possibly on the Honda Owners Club stand (which is opposite the Guinness Bar).                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Shame you won't be there everyday Shell lol but as wills says I've organised a coach trip for the last day 7th still tickets left if anyone from near me still would like to go!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I am going down on the 6th with me Dad. trying to get a car load too so we can spread the fuel and car park costs                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am going on the 4th, if anyone wants a tea stop while down this way let me know I am only 15mins from the Nec. If I am at home your welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Shellshine's Profile
Shellshine

Smashing to meet you at the show Wills!  I might be back there on the 7th as well as the 5th now... not sure yet.  If so, what time are your coach load planning on getting there Hull?  It would be nice to say hello.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

The smashingness is reciprocated, SS. For the benefit of those at the NEC later this week, Shellshine, aka Jennie, looks just like her photographs!                                                                                                                                                                             
Shellshine's Profile
Shellshine

ha ha.. what else would I look like??                                                                                                                                                                                
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I went on Monday and fell in love .......   Check my new profile pic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Geoff.. I fell in love wiv it on the Sunday...   soooo I'm being two-timed eh??  Angry  ....   Plus ive already looked into the cost of having a custom seat made making it lower for me ......    actually....   when i think abart all the sweaty bums that must have been on it that day .. a new seat is a MUST !!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

Geoff, that is definitely the look of a man smitten!

Shellshine, I can think of one or two people on BM who don't look all that much like their pictures. Ain't naming names, though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ok Wills, I've removed the moustache ConfusedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Karey said "soooo I'm being two-timed eh??  "   Cheers hun, there's one easy way to start a rumour lol!!! That's me in bother and you know who with lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Noooooooooooo.....   Geoff said...I went on Monday and fell in love .......   Check my new profile pic.       Kaz said....I fell in love wiv it on the Sunday...   soooo I'm being two-timed eh??      Lets Clarify....!!!!      ONE of Geoff's loves is a shiney new green mean machine ( the pictured Kawasaki )...but i fell in love wiv it first!!  so hence me being two-timed !!!   Confused  Please don't let me be the instigator of any rumours!!   Hope that clears things up ! Thumbs Up    PS... besides i wint be able to take it home to meet my family... well not till i get mi full licence....so.. looks like i've lost out *sigh* Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                                  
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Ahh lol!  Can someone please help me remove my foot from my mouth??                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

nope... u got it there...u get it removed!    no sympathy for u ... tho i know u will probs get sum eventually from a very lovely person ... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOL at Karey and Geoff...   Im going this Friday 5th...a good mate of mine is giving me a lift, which Im SO grateful for...I was supposed to have gone last Sunday, but I was let down at the last minute!   Anyone else going to be there, then pm me and let me know...would be nice to meet up...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 485 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption