Xmas Meal now Post Xmas Meal

14 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2009 06:04:21 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sorry to all those that have been contacting me regards a date for a Xmas Meal again this year after the success of last years, after giving it much thought as to what date I should choose for this years bm xmas meal at Basetts Pole I have decided to make it a Post Xmas meal, the reason being the week end of the 30th November is the bike show, as is the 7th Dec as well as being the day several toy runs are going on, then the week end after this would be the 14th Dec the day after the Belper xmas party.   So who would be up for a Sunday lunch about the second or third week end of January, by then most of us have got over the festive season and are looking for something else to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I'd go with that                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

The Manchester Bike Show is the weekend of Jan 10/11 if that's any help in planning dates                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for letting me know that Wills, I will avoid that week end, any way looks like it's only going to be me and you judging by the replies.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that sounds good to me dips,will try and get childcare so i can relax for a while!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Madmum ?   Is that you Jenny ? weren't you witchy or something. Good photo anyways                                                                                                                                                                              
Gazzor's Profile
Gazzor

In: Northwich

Hi, I'm resonably new to the sight but up for a party.   I assume the Post Xmas do is being help at the Basett's Pole. Where about's is that?   If I can arrange for my daughter to be with her mum I might be up for it too, and the party!!!!! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Hi gazzor welcome to bm we also have a xmas party on sat 13th dec  your more than weclome to join us http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=266                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hi there dips, count me in 4 afta xmas xmas do, is there gonna be turkey n bread sauce?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Right sorry for the delay but have been checking up on dates and how would the 22nd Feb suit people for a Sunday Lunch meet up at the Bassett Pole Pub, I haven't put it on the events yet as will go and check with the Pub either tomorrow or Tuesday to make sure that will be ok. It will be a post xmas meal so hopefully we can have a christmas theme to it.   If we are lucky ChaVbot may even turn up with Doris                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hiya Dips xx happy new year to you!   Im free that Sunday...22nd Feb....so I would like to come...it was great fun last year...lets hope more people will come this year!                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

As soon as I have confirmed with the pub I will put up a new thread as this one is a bit mis leading at the top of this page is a post about Belper Xmas party.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

may be up for this one if I can afford it, works thin on the ground at the moment......Its my birfday the day after so I may be doing alternate plans anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1396 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption