I Thought it was the 1st of April

12 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 16:49:01 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The clocks went back at the weekend and I had forgotten and I wanted to check I had the correct time so I dialed the speaking clock '1 2 3'     Go on, give it a go... LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WTF???? Shocked   Is that how they get around the issue of regional accents??                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

ROFL! Are you entirely sure about that?!

Nice one Kwak!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Disapprove I cant ring the speaking clock..I'm at work .. wot happens??
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Ya get this "ting... ting...ting", followed by a grating American teenage voice going,   "Hi, it's Tinkerbell. At the third bell, the time will be 12:58 and twenty-two seconds....." Then you get a "ting.... ting............. ting".     Maybe Disney have been hit by the recession and have had to dismiss some of their less high-profile staff.........                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

welllllllllllllll   karey   i got tinkerbell !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

What a croc of sh1tLOL I got Tinkerbell too,was hoping for something more sexy other than some Disney character.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl... WB had pm'ed me!  i fort she was tekkin the Mickey.. but obviously it was Tinkerbell instead!!  WTF??hahahaha   Hey Nina... hows u?  u still revising??                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I was trying to keep it a surprise for those who hadn't yet tried! D'oh! lol ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I used to think the previous voice ( female) was irritating but this one really grates, bring back the guy who used to speak. I s'pose it coulda been worse, it coulda been rap, or Big Ben chiming in our ears Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I think they should bring Tom Baker back as the voice for text to landlines.It was bloody funny hearing him say 'Be there in half an hour,just having a sh!t & a quick tommy tank' LOL amongst other things.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

OMG it's not a Kwak wind-up!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 943 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption