adopt a (pet ) oggy

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2008 18:59:07 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me and biker match admin have decided that oggy is the official site pet . so its everyones duty to help look after him instead of just myself and di .   jobs in clued   cleaning out is litter tray after he has a paddy takeing him to shops ( make sure hes safely left out side away from others ) helping him with computer problems teaching him how to cook with out burning stuff on every visit takeing him a good boy treat ( bottle of newkie brown) spanking him with a round up paper if he misbehaves   remenber an oggy is for life and not just for christmas ,  so theres on putting him beside the curb when he get old an smelly .                                                                                                                                                                                     
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

LOL none taken mate
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

glad you like it Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

does he have to wear a collar & lead?? Evil SmileWink                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

he can wear what ever you put him in                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

WOHOOOOOOO PLAYTIME Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyy Stella.. get him jumping thro hoops !!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm not keen on tartan Stella, tarts are fine though, no problem with having a  tart on me any time Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Here hang on you cheeky sod!!!! I can cook with out burning stuff!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Can you indeed!!!? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                 
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

burnt chicken , burnt sausage rolls .   mind you  hes got peeing up lamp posts down to and art and in back passages                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

But what do we do if he's like my cat and hides under the bath for a month?                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

stand a open bottle of newkie brown in another room and wait . he'll come out from under the bath quicker than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

I'm not keen on tartan Stella, tarts are fine though, no problem with having a  tart on me any time   You're the biggest tart on here!!!! LOL   right then - as Kaz said - Hoops - hmmmm........ok, I know.....Oggy - get yer Gimp mask on & wait till I take yer lead off, then see that bottle of Newky Brown at the other side of the hoop?......wellll.....JUMP......come on, you know you can do it....go on .......**squidges cheeks & says who's a lovely 'ickle Oggy then**     **HFG wanders out of the room wondering what on earth I'm on about!!!**                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hm? yep have to agree with you there on the bottom line Stella Gimp mask?? That's fbks party piece LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wills, if the newkie brown fails to work (never been known too!) kebab will do the trick. Big smile (lots of peppers)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Whos going to worm him then? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

after all the chilli peppers , he's self worming                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

If anyones passing mine can you drop in some toilet roll & ice cream? I'm stuck on the karsey           LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

not suprized after all thoses chillis sat night mate . im suprised you havent burnt the enamel off your toilet .                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption