smiley is 2!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 10:52:35 by Karey | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

all those who know me will remember i joined bm when my youngest smiley sam was only a few weeks old,he turned 2 on tuesday!!! and sends hugs to everyone he knows on here,aunty di,granny dips,blues,oggy,fbk..and a few others too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Happy Birthday lil Smiley, big hugs for you XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

WEHEY! HAPPY BIRFDAY SMILER XXX ( you should of texed ya ninny!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Happy belated birthday smiley, hope you had a great day and was totally spoilt.   Madmum I can't believe where the time has gone, sorry not been able to get to see you all, do miss not seeing you.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thats ok dips we will look forward to seeing u when u can get over here. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Belated burfday salutations smiley! Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

BIG BELATED  Happy Birthday hugs and kisses Smiley Love and best wishes Rose and girls xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Belated wishes to Smiley from me & the girls Jen                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Belated birthday wishes to the little un from me too Jen! xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption