For anyone owned by cats...

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2008 21:45:41 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Check out Simon's Cat if you've not had the pleasure before...

http://
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4&feature=user

I think that's my favourite... although each one's a classic...
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

oh how funny...... so true... my cats drive me mad sometimes... but i love em so much.....                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Too darn right. My son put me on to this one a few weeks back and every frame rings true.
My cat (see multiple previous posts) is STILL under a friend's bath after a clear month. Tomorrow is D-Day - I'm prepared to spend up to an hour on the bathroom floor trying to coax her out with a catnip mouse, fresh tuna and plenty of chin scratching. Then if that fails, the gloves come off. Or go on. A loaded water pistol awaits...
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

lol wills, have you tried catnip spray??? pure liquid form catnip!! works a treat!! my cats go loopy for the stuff!!                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

a month!!usually two weeks an there out wanderin about in a strange new place as eventually thier curiosity an survival instinct drives em out explorin, what you doing to frighten it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Was just looking at those (again) last night too. I absolutely love Simon's Cat! They have me chortling away to myself every time I watch them and I can't wait for the next one!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

The good news: the cat has finally emerged, or to be accurate emerged when someone was up and had the quickness of thought to close the bathroom door.

The bad news: she's hiding somewhere else now! Still, she's probably under a bed and a lot easier to find.
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

What's happened to your cat that she's so spooked? Sorry if I've missed the story in other posts....and why a friends bath or am I missing something?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

She had to stay with a friend while we went away for a weekend last month. She's a shy little thing (cat, not friend) and we weren't surprised when she found somewhere warm dark and private to lurk in. But a month???                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Shoot it!!! Bloody cats!! I nearly got covered in cat shite this afternoon cutting the grass,how the hell do they manage to let out something Bernard Manning would be proud of!! They're not that bloody big themselvesDead                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Ah I see. Hope you manage to get her home soon, I'm sure there'll be much less stress all round once that happens. Poor little puddy tat.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I am joking about shooting it by the way. I've been owned by cats myself in the past.       Far better to drown them,saves on a bullet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1230 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption