hi everyone

18 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2009 08:40:08 by Jansky1960 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tongue just a few words to say hello ,, i am trace i ride a gsxr 600 k8 in white (my baby ) i live near swansea but i am from yorkshire , so if anyone is out and about in good old wet bloody wet wales give me a shout and i will try and meet up with you coffee / tea ,Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hiya Trace!   Welcome to BM   Have a look at the Events and see if you can get to any of the meets !   Hold tite and enjoy the ride! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Trace - welcome to BMThumbs Up   But u should have stayed in Yorkshire; ther're some Sheep Prodders near u!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hi Trace! *waves*                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

helllooooooooooooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hey Trace:o)   *Does his usual synchronised wave alongside TC*!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Hi Trace and welcome. I'm here in England but i can see Wales from my window and there ain't a cloud in the sky right now.
Maybe you're in the wrong bit weatherwise?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol @ Arf!! Here we go again.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Getting pretty good at it though, hey?!!:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

We're going to have to work on some dance steps too...                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Cool!:o)   Just don't go all 'TC of the glen' on me! soooo not into doing the skipping over swords little number!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Thumbs UpHi Trace,welcome to the site.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Trace lot of friendly peeps on here Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

blimey rifraf - are you on a 'resurrect an old thread' mission? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dam well looks that way LOL ah well can't say i'm not a tryer
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome from cardiff                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Hi Trace - would also point out that there are a lot of early risers on here - for a Sunday morning lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Sorry had a bit of a stutter there!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption