Southern Pub meal and chatt

111 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2008 23:31:21 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Masons? Haha. DS, you shouldn't ask such questions.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

but whyyyyyy????? Ricdude......  he he                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

Hi Jabecs, twas great to meet you too!!! i'm glad i provided some entertainment for you ... he he    just gotta plan the next one!!  lets just try to avoid the primates section of the zoo this time eh??  *giggles*   (unless of course ricdude comes and shows us his initiation ceromony for the S.Bs)  oooh how exciting!!!  he he                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DS,i've explained the theory on the phone and theres only the practical left. Now behave.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

i am behaving... i dont know what your talking about??? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are now but you weren't saturday. I was there in spirit so know everything. HahaApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Buggritt!

*fizzypop/screen/keyboard interface scenario*

Do you mind?!

*sues Ricdude and DS for associated clean-up costs*

LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ruddy coke's got everywhere! Including out my nose... (ouch!) WTF do people stick it up their noses?! Ye gads! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

deffo avoid the zoo section DS lol just was not good Unhappy.....oooo DS he says only pratical left hahaha (is the drought over i say lol)   was great seeing you again Lou.....brekkie was good tho was shattered by the time satnav got me home next time will use jnav lol be quicker lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Kev from Keent's Profile
Kev from Keent

In: Ashford Kent

Thanks for a great night was good to meet old faces & new ones                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Awwww was great meeting you too Kev                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1522 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption