Southern Pub meal and chatt

111 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2008 23:31:21 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all is any one up for a pre Xmas pub meal and chatt. Smile  God it's almost here.   I was thinking of the Windmill pub on the old road off the A289 at Hoo as i am on good terms with the ownerWink   Please show any intrest and i will book a date. May even be able to source some B/B.                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

May be up for this one VR, u gonna stick it in events?   Will keep an eye out etc....   P.S. Hope your ok geezCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah im fine Smile will see what the response is then sort a date. So it can go into the events.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

thats sounds like a great idea ventrider, i would def be up for that..... hopefully a few more peeps will show some interest.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for it. Just hope the weather don't turn bad else will have to turn up in the gritting lorry. That could take some explaining to the bossman.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for it. Just hope the weather don't turn bad else will have to turn up in the gritting lorry. That could take some explaining to the bossman.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Yeah Vent i'm up for that if im not on shift that day .... be good to meet some more peeps x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Finances, date and medical stuff permitting - count me in Nodrog :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh it's looking good, peeps lets have a few more showing up Smile Was thinking Sat Nov 22 or 29 whats you thoughts peeps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It's too early for thoughts Nodrog... Getting home at 3am and trying to get back out by 9am is not wise... even stone cold sober...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Those dates sound ok so far. Wannabe,that'll teach you to go out galivanting till the early hours with my lodger.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I already know how to do the gallivanting part... it's the recovery part I don't have a handle on yet, Ricdude ;o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You need to get on more WB.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You need to get on more WB.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In the absence of anyone else putting their penny's worth in, can I submit a vote for the 29th please?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all The 29th is good for me too, so it fixed for the 29th Will put it on the events Big smile lets hope to see some more join the meal.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gritting rota that weekend so all pray for a warm day. Just that day though cos i need the money. Bring on the snow.                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

noooo snowwwww please ricdude!!!! i'm slurrring my wordss can you tellll????? that date is great with me,  just need to sort childcare... and find my flashin santa hat......LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'll hold her down while you nick her silly hat and throw it far, far away Ricdude ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

S'ok DS, i don't grit round your way so let the sun beat down there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3750 seconds. There are 1290 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption