Dirty Northerners!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2008 17:24:48 by Wills | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i thought this post was refering to the lasses as my memories of holiday makers from oop north mainly Liverpool Birmingham and Coventry wiv there funny accents was that they dropped em faster than Southern lasses!!!living where i live i had a ball every summer!! and i hope so did they!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Which ball did they have?   Or weren't u fussed?   Did u get it back?....could explain a lot....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

one's enough!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Speaking as someone who had close liaisons with teh Infection Control department, MOST things are filthy. Touch/avoid/wash what you like - You'll be carrying germs and all sorts of shite with half an hour of normal activities again!! The amount of crap under your keyboards RIGHT NOW, for example, thet gets chucked up into the atmosphere you're breathing every time you tap a key.....   Besides, most people don't know how to wash their hands anyway.... Including doctors Shocked     As for the North/South divide... I was born almost as North as you can get and my family is from Ayrshire, yet I lived most of my life down here.   Am I a Dirty Southerner or a Soft Northerner, then?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i dont know what planet your on let alone north an south                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I am actually very particular about how I wash my hands.   I begin by turning on the cold water tap and allowing it to begin filling the bowl of the sink.  I use cold water as this minimises the risk of bacterial growth.   I wash my hands in an anti-bacterial, soap-free hand cleanser, before rinsing my hands in the bowl of cold water.   I then pull the plug from the sink bowl and allow it to begin draining.   At this point I wash my hands for a second time, again using an anti-bacterial, soap-free hand cleanser, before then rinsing my hands under the still running cold water tap.   Using a fresh tissue or similar I remove the worst of the water from my hands and then use the same tissue to turn off the tap, thus avoiding cross-contamination between my now clean hands and the dirty tap.   The process is finished then by drying my hands thoroughly on the dampest, foulest smelling and plain dirtiest hand towel I can possibly find!   I then pick my nose, before scratching my bum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Geoff... i hope you remove the item you've just picked from your nose..before scratching you're bum!!Thumbs Up     Didn't anybody tell you, you will get piles sat on cold surfaces like that Shocked or is it a huge meringue??                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Tango, you're at that time of life where you're starting to wonder if you're from this planet yourself LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

We all wonder wot planet TM's from..indeed is he animal/vegtable or mineral?   Who knows??LOL   Soz.. TM.. jus pullin ya leg....   ooohh its green and slimey !! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

No it's not a meringue Karey.   I am actually just leaning against a wall that is painted to look like a beautiful Swiss backdrop!   Oh and you think picking my nose and then scratching my bum has it's dangers, sometimes I do the two the wrong way round and then the whole world smells of sh*t for the rest of the day!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

*crosses Karey an speedy gonzales from Ely of the xmas list!*                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey geof detecting some unstable behaviour there!you aint suddenly goin to go an buy a ak47 or sommat?[an make yur way to weymouth!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL nice one Geof. I take it back TM so long as there's a bottle of Irish whiskey on that xmas list LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooh Geoff.. perish the thought!      so you're a bit posh and like the odd muriel eh?  or was it betty?Confused  LOL   *Sneaks mi name back on TM's Chrimbo list, wivout him noticing* Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

youre back on Karey got some arabic knights castille bath cream iquid soap from the pound shop!!!the russian girl there said it industrial strength jus right fer grubby northener's![can i scrub yer back? like the coalminer's did!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

i prefer carbolic soap TM   Ohhh and the miners usedta pish in their boots too .. and u aint doin that !!                                                                                                                                                                                
jehammer's Profile
jehammer

In: England

Reason us upt north av durty hands , is our washin powder "grub away " (gets rid ov all northern stains...)

isnt as sophisticated as yer posh mini series Eastenders
DAZ....(well according to the tv adds anyroad )

we cant afford ye posh swarfega up ere....... :(

jehammer

stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

ive just had a pee and not washed me hands ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thats an 'interesting' first post stmarysloch LOL   Welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 2239 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption