Dirty Northerners!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2008 17:24:48 by Wills | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In a study. Researcher believe that the further north you are in the uk, the dirtier your your hands are Shocked.  Apparently no one every showed you all how to wash your hands after going to the loo.  i,m glad they don't have bar snacks at squires! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Blues...dint u know.. we rip food open wiv our hands..and any that gets under our nails, we suck out later.. usually the next morning.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

cheeky southern git! nowt wrong wi a bit o muck lad as tha sin price o soap ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I'd wear dark glasses if I were you, next time you come north of the Black Country. And I wonder how that got its name?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

you`d never make it north,ya southern jessie dont think your imune system could handle it, hope you never get a fly under your visor, god only knows what kind of germs you could get!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Isn't even a proper southerner, just from that in-between bit that keeps the rest of the country apart and where they talk all funny, loike... Oh yes, the Midlands, whatever that may be

*Blues, bet you wish you'd never started this one...!*                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Blues so your going on a diet when you go the Lake District in November then or are you taking a goody bag from brum with you.   Oh yeah and remember you initial post on here next time you pick you nose and don't wash your hands or go on a rally and take no wash kit.  Angry need I say more.   Oh yeah if any of you meet up with blues on Sunday remember to leave your bike gloves on if you wish to shake his had.                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

Blues i do apologise, i have reread your post and think ive got this all wrong, you didnt mention any starting point in your geography and obviously we are mostly north of someone so i have had a quick study of the map and it occurs to me that you are about a1/4 of the way up so this must mean that you are approx 25% filthier than for example, your average Tango man (not to say that our Tango man is in any way average).Sorry for any misunderstandings.                                                                                                                                                                             
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

the reason our hands are dirtier is because of all the work we do is hard work,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and all you soft shandy drinking softies in the south do office work!! and dont know the meaning of the words Hard Graft!!!!!!!   Also I use toilet paper when i go to the loo not my hands,,,,   so there ner ner nee ner ner!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Welcome back Monkeyhanger.                                                                                                                                                                                       
julie j's Profile
julie j

well said you there down in southampton!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I don't see the point in washing my hands to be honest! After all they are only going to get dirty again when I rip the guts out of the next southerner that comes my way lol!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bluesbiker they do have bar snacks at Squires, it's a CAFE and a PUB.   It don't matter where you live in my experience most MEN don't wash their hands after visiting the loo.   I wonder what prejudice folk can aim at me, I'm a Northern born Southern bred left hander  Big smile   I'm sick of this North / South divide crap, it's the same with criticising Harleys and left handers. I wish folk would find something original to slag off. Sleepy Zzzz                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

you only need to wash your hands after a pee for 1 of 2 reasons youv,e got an unclean Todger or youv,e peed on them..what is it with guys south of Staffs??  tut tut                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Look! I just pass this stuff on. Thats why southerners are a weaker bunch than you hardy lot. you've built up a better imune system. Thumbs Up I have to work at kingsbury and Hartlebury Hubs Red. I know how yer average TNT driver likes to splash it  about. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I have to disagree with ya there Red, I reckon if ya touch ya tadger ya should wash ya hands and not just AFTER the deed. Have a bit of respect for the old lad LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

No good backpedalling now, Blues!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Small point of order (the black country is known by that name as the ash from all the chimneys in industrial areas settled everywhere) not because of the black population living there lol   So I suppose if you touched anything outside around there (their  hands would be the dirtiest!).   Nuff said???                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Speaking as a southerner who has a lot of northern friends I can't say I've ever seen one with dirty hands but the girls do have filthy minds which shouldn't bother us blokes in the slightest Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**snigger @ Oggy** - what ya trying to say like?????ShockedEvil SmileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 1286 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption