Winalot

3 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2008 18:00:30 by Spyder | Go to original / last post
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Story by a Man standing in a queue in Tesco's.........       I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco and was standing in the queue at the till. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.   I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.       I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.   Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the road licking my balls and a car hit me.   I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so much as he staggered out the door.   Stupid cow..........why else would I buy fu@~#n dog food??                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I once tried some of my dog's winalot once as a kid ...... it was alright actually!!   Her mixer biscuits were much nicer though ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

In: Derby

Bet you never went into the road, licking your b#~ls though                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1223 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption