1000th Post

56 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2008 12:58:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Guess that would be called a catapult then NutkinLOL!!   Congrats on your 1000th post by the wayClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

eeeek - don't mention Cats to the Nut!! She'll end up squirreling away up to the top of the tree & then we'll never get any nuts!!!...errr...can I have a nutcracker suite please? **gets the ballet shoes out!** Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Oh dear.... have i just let the cat out of the bag??!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

so long as it dosn't have 9 tails Arf! Evil SmileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

LOL!!! Ok, i get the picture, i'll stop now before Nutkin's wrath rains down on me like cats & dogsWink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I thought I was doing well with this, my 400th post, until I read how many have broken the 1000 barrier!!   Well done all those who have broken the one thousand barrier (with a further well done to Karey as she'll be there soon).   The one thousand post mark shows two things from my point of view.  Firstly, it shows that you are very communicative and highly social and secondly, it shows that you should get out more lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If I lived in Pontefract, I'd be inclined to get out more as well!Tongue     PS - Is Pontefract castle worth a rideout to see?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Erm, no not really lol!!   However, it has a good few places where you can hide for a crafty snog when you're a kid!!   Actually, Ponte' castle's alright, but not sure I'd make a special trip.  There are however, a few things around this "neck of the woods" worth seeing if you fancy a ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Errr... like Ponty races?  Xscape?   oh no..thats Cas.. hmm ..just Ponty races then.?!? Thumbs Up  hehe   Well thank u kind sir for the 'further well done to me ..'  bit previous...but thats ok !  lol   ooooh 401 !!  Steady on lad.. get thee sen a sit down for a bit !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Geoff - why not organise a meet in yr neck of the woods? Even Barmy cud make that one!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I could, but the main reason I don't is that Squires is literally about 10 minutes from my house!!   I'll have a think and look at sorting something.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi Xkally  who u callin barmy?  barmpot mebbes ...lol   geoff.. we cud do a tour of Barnslefract!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ooo Kaz - you could always take a detour via Holmfirth aswell!!!...hopefully I may have an 'ickle 125 by then! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooh yehhh ...nice one Stella !! .. hoping I'm gonna have a likkle 125 by then anorl!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nearly there - so close...patience lad, patience...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Made it!...an then sum more 4 luckSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 731 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption