1000th Post

56 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2008 12:58:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

CCCCCCAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't give Oggy cake!!!! It makes him fart! (As do most things!) Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Charcoal cake for oggy.....   Prototype cake for Ghosty.. fitted with ABS, traction control and 'keep-me-pointed-forward' device....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

92 flh 1200 sporstster goin cheap make me an offer!!! its a runner but would suit a winter restore project for a capable fixer!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

TeeCee: Prototype cake for Ghosty.. fitted with ABS, traction control and 'keep-me-pointed-forward' device....     Always good, especially when Ghosty has a Nutty 'Sack of Spuds' on pilly and is throwing it round a zig zag that quick I'm still on the first zig as we come out the third zag Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lmao!!   ..and also, ghoooooo-styyyyyy... NO!!!! Respect the Nut! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Respect the Nut and all will be fine..........Evil Smile               Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oooooooooooooooooooh, just realised, I've only got 6 posts til my thousanth post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Will share my nut collection out with you all, however you want, Confused when I do LOL orders and requests being taken........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Almonds,please.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

ooh ooh.... can i have a jammy doughNUT please, Miss Nuts? Approve   ...and congratulations!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

3 off...................... yes to jammy doNUT monsieur TeeCee, and the almond is yours XKL sir!     orders distributed on the 1000th post....hope the bellys can wait Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oooh.. a Brazil nut for me  plsease !!! Tongue   And big congrats...when u get there !!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I'm here !!!!!!! Nutty's thousanth post!!!!!     Form an orderly queue please at the bottom of the tree, no pushing, oi TeeCee, XKL was first on the list, karey yes........  right all three of you place your mouths open and ready....   *stands on branch, high up incase of reprisals, aims pea-shooter*   and               the rubber snapsConfused    oops Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The rubber snaps on your peashooter....???   Looks like TC was right about the mushrooms.   (signed, one hungry XK)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

uurghhurhh hhhurgh hhughhhh ur......   *closes mouth*   XK only beat me BY 1/10th of a second after he had swapped the M & N around on my keyboard so I kept typing doughmuts...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmmm yehh methinks this was a ploy... I aint never seen a pea-shooter wiv rubber bits on too..   I reckon its one of them '007-stylee squirrel task force thingies.. u haveta work for yr treat...   Now...wheres me goggles and crampons ?!?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We three, we band of brothers(&sister), can hold our heads high, while those still awork will forever be ashamed they were not here this day, upon which Squirrel "big bum" Nutkin made her 1000th post.Star   Once more unto the tree, dear friends, once more; and shake it til the nuts do fall...          With apologies to WS and Henry5                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hehehe.... but i AM at work...shhhhhhhh I'm multi-tasking!   but joyous none-the-less to be a part of Nutkins celebrations!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Shhhhh...... more nuts for us!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

ooops,Clown   told you all on here my brain cavity was empty............. Embarrassed     I meant one of those twangy thingies made with rubber and wood, erm er um erWacko   )*why oh why oh why don't I check my posts 20 zillion times instead of only 19999999999........................* slaps head, thwack Ouch                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption