Breaking news - BM test driver spins car - over to you Ghosty

19 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2008 08:36:42 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok so come on Ghosty - what happened???                 **ps...glad you're ok though!!**                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*sits down with popcorn* Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well officer..............I was coming out of Market Bosworth to join the A444 (Madmum wil know that one!) and on a set of S bends the car decided to start spinning, I steered into the spin to correct it but the front end lost grip too and we did a gracefull double 360 and slid over the other side and then came to rest facing into the carridgeway with the cars bum on the verge.   Fortunately its a reasonably quiet country road and it was more than likely caused by me in one way or another. ( my car is mid engined and rear wheel drive and are known to swap ends quickly)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Best stick to helicopters, u dipstickWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**ok PC HFG on the case here***   And what speed was sir travelling at at the time???             TC give us some popcorn will ya??                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*throws popcorn at HG*   so a double 360..... that'll be a 720 then sir....                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

What car do you drive, Ghosty? Or is that a top secret....                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

i was under the limit for that roadTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Well TeeCee, I could pretend to be all manly and say it was a 640bhp lamborghini............   Erm...yeah...that would work!.....   TeeCee, it was a 640bhp Lamborghini cunningly disguised as a W reg 160bhp MGF hairdresser special...( me own car ffs!)   Gives me an excuse to take the wheels off and get them painted! (now prepares for pisstake onslaught featuring the words "puffs car" "rollerskate" "how do you fit in those?" and "where do you put your hairdresing kit?")                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ this thread..  LOL   * ahem, not at your 'ballet ont roads' display Ghosty... just at the banter regarding it*   hehehe   Glad yr ok mi ole china, and next time can u install one of them there black box fingies TC was on abart... wudda med a great Youtube entry!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

****Snigger - Ghosty's got a haridressers car ******   LOLLOLClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

*** stoppit Stella!!LOLLOL*** I was trying not to laff.. LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gives me an excuse to take the wheels off and get them painted   Pink, presumably?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha pmsl rofl Dont worry Ghosty lol i have the TF 135 sprint oh in auto. And it's sure easy to loose the rear end LOL but hey great fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

and when he takes me out we have to put the kids in the boot and on the roof!                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Shocked Why not tie them to the back? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha pmsl why take em lol thats what 2 sets are for Big smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I'm not gonna say a word, Ghosty - I drive a Nissan Cube! Big smile   (I figure a dude who drives a Cube really has nothing to prove!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Of course TeeCee, I see the reasoning behind that. Nothing to prove, projecting an image of a trustworthy eco friendly man who may be ideal partner material. Its the only reason I drive an MGF.....Im funky, fun and in touch with my feminine side......infact the more I touch it the better! Or.......I'm small,impractical,obsolete and can swap ends rapidly...take ya pick!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 898 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption