Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

93 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2008 20:26:00 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bring it round DS so i can have a laugh.                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

A laugh?!....well yeah, thinking about it, knowing about you & your dark sense of humour etc, it'll seem just like some little kiddies programme, as it was intended!lol!   But to us mere mortals.......                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

oh dont worry ricdude............. i.m not gonna let u miss this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Course you realise DS, even if it does twist his melon, he'll still say something like 'Yeah, it was ok i suppose..blah...blah...'LOLCoolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll give you my honest opinion after i've seen it.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

well everyone...... survived it i did! mu daughter and he r friends nodded off half way through........." mum.... i thought you said this was gonna be scary" said she!!!!!!  "well... imagine back in the 1960s.... children werent committing mass murder on PS2/ xbox gaming!!!! "  define scary!!!! now "wierd"............. thats a word i would use to describe this tale...... "disturbing" .........the dwarf.......(shivers at the memory of him popping up in strange places with that moronic grin and sinister laugh) Shocked the princess........ now she needs some serious time out on the naughty step!!!  killing fish!!!!!   call the RSPCA i say!   and i cant not mention the prince...... in those tights!!!!!!  Ermm far too tight........ in specific places.....if you get my driftShocked   but all is not lost...... everyone lives happily ever after........ except that poor giant goggle eyed fish........... who is left at the bottom of a drained lagoon........ wonder if he is still there..... the man inside operating those goggle eyes...... shouting...... helloo anyone there???? did anyone shout CUT???  help???  Wacko    come to think about it... that dwarf reminds me of someone!!???                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Dwarf...moronic grin...sinister laughter...popping up in strange places....yeah DS like my flippin nightmares again....thanks!!!Confused Do tell then, who does he remind you of?!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

omg u lot have finally lost the plot.............no wait u never had it to loose it.............LOL
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Don't laugh till you've seen it RCEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive seen it...............welcome to the dark side lol LOL
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Cool! know what i'm on about then!! done my nut inWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

oh i really cant say Arf............ he might be reading this!!!! lol  ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Best you PM me then DS....wont tell, promise!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1011 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption