Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

93 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2008 20:26:00 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SRT out on dvd? erm.Ermm....well....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Shocked

I'm now rocking rhythmically behind the sofa with my thumb in my mouthShocked

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I'm now rocking rhythmically behind the sofa with my thumb in my mouth   PML being a member of B M has that effect but usually not so soon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ah, but thats the effect 'SRT' can have on the few unlucky ones Kwak!   Which reminds me, hows it going DS???!!! You ready to come out from behind your sofa yet??!! Don't worry, he aint gonna build a hedge around you (in slow motion) when your asleep, and having a nightmare, honest!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

its not arrived yet arf... i was expecting it sat morning!! it will prob come tomorw.  although you will prob know when i have seen it.......... (hiding behind sofa... rocking with thumb in mouth) pmsl !!!  should i book myself into therapy now in preparation!!!!   oh the suspense is killing me...............what have i agreed to!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Hee hee! You'll be....um....fineEvil Smile   Do you, or have you had dreams where you can't get away, 'cause you can only run REALLY slow? Just wondered, not saying it's likely to happen again or anything like that!Confused!!                                                                                                                                                                               
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

i have actually had dreams like that before Arf!!!! ok........... come on now........ just how freeky deeky is this SRT??? just how bad are my dreams likely to become!!!!Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh, I have dreams like that,and sometimes you try and shout and you've got no voice.I have nightmares when it's the full moon,don't laugh,it's true!!!it's happened since I was young, i'm used to it now!Is anyone else afflicted in this way????                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No excuse 4 shyness - lets see ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Ha ha!! No reason why you should get them again thoughWink ! You'll be fine DS, i'm sure if i watched it again now, i'd be fine  (just soooooo don't wanna take the risk)Confused   Take it you wont be borrowing 'SRT' off of DS till after the next full moon then littlechick?!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

oh yess....... anybody wishing to share in the wonderful story of the SRT?????????? open to offers peeps????  if you live nearby and want to join me........ or i'm happy to send it on to other brave souls................Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There was a lovely film about fluffy bunny rabbits. It was called "Watership Down".   Then the fight started*.....Dead   It's on Film 4 tonight.       *copywright - Wannabe                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Um....anything to report yet DS??!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

not yet Arf, still waiting for play.com to make the drop off!! although i can confirm.... by email this morning...... that said dvd has now been dispatched!! oooooh the time is drawing nearer!!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                  
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Hee heeEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

the time is here..............the SRT dvd has arrived........... this morning............... oh what'l i do????????????  do i risk certain insanity???????? or say what the hell.......... i'm prob there already.. ha ha....                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Make sure you watch it when your on your own, no distractions, curtains drawn etc... (so HE can't get yer!)   Let us know how you get on!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

bump!!!!!!! ...um......that'll be for you DS.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

Ha Ha...... i'm just about to put it on arf...... i have a three hyper 11 year olds here to trauma!!!!!!   well........ its halloween after all!!  Evil Smile ermm let me see.... lights off..... if no one sees me on these boards tomrw................ someone come find meShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Great stuff to be watching for halloween!  Nice one!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bring it round DS so i can have a laugh.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption