Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

93 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2008 20:26:00 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oh..in that case.... ' Gulp '  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

childcatcher from chitty chitty bang bang scared me to death too and still does! also,i musta been a wimpy child but hated the bit when the guy changed into the incredible hulk.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Hull - I remember that film!!! - in fact it was on telly not so long ago!!!...gives me the judders just thinking about it!!...what about the Lost Boys - wasn't tooooo scary, but there were some scary scenes....when he was eating the chinese & it turned into maggots - can't look at rice in the same way now!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

lord of the rings when the skeletons riding horses and dressed in black hoods were looking for the hobbits! best scene of the film rest of the film an sequels were borin shite!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Quatermass,the John Mills version,the part that freaked me out was when Timothy Dalton could hear his kids talking to him even though they were dead!!! Think I was about eight or nine years old when that was on & my brother almost convinced me it was real.Barsteward!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OOO OOOO OOOO - what about one of the Dr Who episodes - "are you my mummy?"                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

I've watched all kinds of stuff, from crappy horror to thrillers to the banned movies, where animals get killed for real and people really bleed.   Some stuff has left me tense or unsettled and I ALWAYS jump when I'm supposed to, but only while watching.   The only things that have ever properly got to me are scenes with a rape content.   Even the scene in The Pit And The Pendulum (Lance Henrikssen version), where the Inquistition inspect the woman for marks of witchcraft on her body..... THAT is far more disturbing to me than any kind of 'horror'.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Good film,very dark & have to agree,very disturbing.                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Oh, the rest of the film was fine... even with a touch of 80s cheese. Plus, Tommy Torquemada is the dude of absoluteness.   Just that particular scene.... Wolf Creek got to me as well, purely because I could see that the girl he had tied up had been violated.   Rip her guts out, make a toothpick from her spine, whatever you want. Just don't violate them!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Staw dogs is pretty nasty.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Straw Dogs... now theres one worthy of gracing these pages, nice one oggy (i think!)   Must get round to watching that again sometime, think i'll wait till i've got company though, purely to have someone to discuss the merits of the plot etc... you understand  *ahem*Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Hey DS!!! YOU THERE??!! Remember our deal, You got 'SRT' out on dvd ready for the weekend then?   Sounds like little chick would love to join you!Evil Smile  Hee hee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Calamityjane's Profile
Calamityjane

In: Romford

All Scariest but so eighties was tales of the unexpected ! that strange womans dance !                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Thought that womans dancing was strangely...um... hypnoticApprove!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Hi Arf yes i'm here... lurking..lol i have ordered my copy of SRT........ coming from play.com all for the bargain price of £6.00!!!  then i'm gonna give to you Arf as an early christmas present!!!! .....lol i will watch and review accordingly.... and give my verdict...... and if i suffer trauma from the goblin or whatever insane madness is going on......... i just want you guys to know..... it was nice knowing you all!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

oh and dont forget your side of the deal!!!!! salems lot.......... the scarey vampire scene......Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

That is soooooooooooo not on my xmas list DS!!! Thanks awfully anyway!!Shocked   See if little chick would like to watch it after you!Evil Smile   Will keep my side of the deal *gulp*   Have....um...fun!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Calamityjane's Profile
Calamityjane

In: Romford

Second attempt to have a mumble but must say the strange woman from tales of the unexpected was scary ! That dancing ! how funny                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Armchair theatre.Anyone else remember the one with the nun with no face? Scared the flaming life out of meConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

yeah agree with you there Calamityjane some of them were pretty scary/disturbing  though for me it was quite a few years ago first time around believe they,re re-showing them on freeview channel now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1115 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption