Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

93 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2008 20:26:00 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Put this up because i didn't want to hijack 'fav 80's' thread! Check out last few postings on there, then tell us what you got on hereEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never watched it without cushions!!  ( still need the cushions!! )Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

as already mentioned the Worlocks in the original Time Machine......   next was the original King Kong where Kongs twanging the broken neck of the dino to ensure is snapped sufficiently, yuck !   any of the Saw films, particulary the one where the ribs are opened and snapped off, grusome and the ankles sawwed off on another to try to escape - yuck !   and finally the film called the Descent, I cant get past the bit where the lass is trapped, scares the hell out of me......                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

the original "The Fog"  watched it when i was far to young to!! scared me half to death!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Shit yeah DS, same as that!! Top drawer that oneApprove   Flillin eck, think i might regret starting all thisPinch!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

My climbing partner's girlfriend always ridiculed him for being scared to death of the Singing Ringing Tree too so I Googled it recently.... oh boy!!   I can only think of two things that used to disturb me as a kid.... in the puppet version of Rupert The Bear there was a witch made out of sticks (I think..) and those puppet versions of the Diddy Men!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Phew!! Glad i'm not the only 'Singing Ringing Tree' casualty around!!LOL Was i about right with the evil pixie, hedge thing going on TC? (A plain yes or no will suffice, no details thanks)Disapprove   Soooo remember the stick witch too geez, hee hee!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

anyone remember Stephen King's Salems Lot???? that scene where David soul is locked in a police cell i think.... and out from the dark........ jumps..... ooohhhhh i cant even say anymore... that scene has never left my head!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Aint seen that one DS, tell you what, i'll watch that if you watch 'Singing Ringing Tree', (to be referred to as 'SRT' forthwith!!) deal?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Me and some school mates got hold of an illegal uncut version of The Evil Dead....that was bad...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Lol.. yes arfur!!   To this day, my friend get's visibly uncomfortable whenever there is a dwarf around....                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ooh i dont know Arf..... that SRT sounds far to scarey........ who will come and save me frm the men in white coats afterwards?????.......lol  but hey... i will give it a go!! lolWacko lets face it..... anything called the SRT is asking for trouble now come on..........Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Full version mind DS, not a quick peep on you tube!   Thanks TC!  (i think):o)                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ive just done the quick peep on you tube......... mmm i dont really know what to say???????? i'm stunned into silence of silences!! but a deal is a deal........full version it is Arf.......... Wacko dont think i'll be quite the same after.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was shocked the Child Catcher scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang got passed the censors.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol @ u lot!   I went to see Carrie at the pictures and the bit at the end....SHEEEEIIITTTT !!!    Med me jump outta mi seat!                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

tom baker as dr.who vs the sea devils scary stuff 4 a 7yr oldWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Let me know when you've seen it DS,  (remember, i take no responsibility as to the outcome!)Pinch   Think the child catcher deserved a knighthood XKLYBR, hee heeEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

OOOh noooo Arf.... the childcatcher was evil.... from all of evilness in evilland...........scary custard!!!! thats why i became an play therapist so i could heal all those frightened scared children who watched that film!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OMG - the singing ringing tree  -oops - Sorry Arf SRT - I SOOOOOo used to love that  - but yep quite scary at the same time!!! & Salems lot - eeeeeeekkkkk!!!! & also the Child catcher  - still gives me the wibbles!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption