What was ur fav 80's tv programme?

43 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2008 19:01:57 by vinnie | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Don't you open that trapdoor! Cause there's something down there!!! Loved it,got it on dvd under the pretence of 'it belongs the kids'. StreetHawk was a favourite of mine,till I found out the bike was an XJ650 turbo,had one of them for a little while & had to bumpstart the f*cker every morning,can't watch StreetHawk now with out wanting to push the TV down the roadLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Chorlton and the Wheelies.

Hello little old lady.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Diamond.

Frenella The Kettlewitch.

Claptrap the spell book

Murphy the telescope

The Spikeys and The Toadies

and my favourite..

Pablo the dancing duck.

Altogether now...

a one, two, three, four, a one, two, three four....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1142 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption