What was ur fav 80's tv programme?

43 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2008 19:01:57 by vinnie | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cast ya minds bk tot he 80's lol wot was ur fav programme?   i use to love watching streethawk!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

i loved knight rider!!!!!!!! and the A Team!!!!! and Fame!!!! and i loved Grange Hill..... mmm i could go on and on and on..... did i watch that much tv??????????????????Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Fraggle Rock  and Chips :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Starsky and Hutch CHiPS Knight Rider Blue Tunder Street Hawk A Team   Dukes of Hazzard The Fall Guy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Happy Days M*A*S*H Mork and Mindy Blackadder Minder                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Why is tele so crap these days lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol HR.. i hardly wotch it nowadays                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Knight Rider Blue Tunder Street Hawk And no one has mentioned Airwolf or Mcgyver                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm with Nuts - Fraggle Rock was superb.   I actually have a Gobo doll who comes with me on trips abroad.  I take him because I always felt sorry for him as a kid cos he wanted to be on the same adventures as his Uncle, Uncle Travelling Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww @ geoff ya softy !! hehe   Gotta agree wiv u both tho Fraggle Rock...Rocked !!!! in fact all the Muppets did .. I loved Animal the best .. i once got dressed up as him for a fancy dress party .. I won best outfit  lol   Wot abart.. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles George and Mildred Steptoe and Son                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

when was Steve Austin struttin his stuff? and the hulk and Quincey ?                                                                                                                                                                             
BadGer67's Profile
BadGer67

In: Whisby
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Quantum Leap, Startrek (not only in the 80's), the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and of course McGyver   have also seen on a regular base : The A-Team, Airwolf, Knightrider, M&M, MASH and a lot of other brainsoftening shit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Open All Hours                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Get to bed you furry tailed nutter!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I used to love "blakes seven" and the space ship in the series was called "The --------- " ???.( it may have been in the 70's tho Embarrassed )                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

BLakes 7 ended in the 80's i think it was about 1984. The ship was called the libarator, and the ships computer was called Zen and the portable computer was orac                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Almost forgot. the tripods. I have season 1 and 2 now thanks to a friend in work. Been watching that all weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

The tripods??   errrmmmm ...is that sumfin to do wiv photography?  Confused    not heard of that one PP.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

This will give you the rundown. Damm good books too.   http://www.gnelson.demon.co.uk/Tripods.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooooh thats scarey, no wonder I've never heard of it.   I usedta hide behind the settee when Dr Who came on.. the Cybermen scared the cr*p outta me !!   and its thanks to good old Dr Who that I'm terrified of spiders.. there were huge ones that usedta jump on ppls backs..  To this day, i cant go to the loo wivout checkin under the seat...grrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7734 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption