Matlock bath meet sunday 26th oct?

36 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 23:48:08 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi lou I'm goin Sunday, I HAVE to drive a cage, no bike YET   Cry   See u there !!  Smile   RC... u know the little car park across from the pub.. can u park there all day?  I think it was just 2hrs last time, but I never renewed my ticket.. just not sure if it was legal or not?!?  lol   If not.. theres that car park a bit further up, isn't there?   Cheers..see u Sunday! Thumbs Up xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've always parked by the church, up a hill a couple of hundred yards south of where we meet...head off towards Belper and Derby, then a very sharp right up Temple Road. It's a pay and display, but reasonably priced.

Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahh rite.. thanks Wills, think that's the one I parked in last time! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Last time I parked in Matlock they took the bike away 'cause the DVLA screwed the records up Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhh... i remember that oggy!  Provided the afternoons entertainment LOL Glad u got it sorted tho ..eventually                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

I've still got the pictures if you want em - was told it would be unwise to post them on the events page at the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL You was told right Wills,I wasn't in the best of moods that afternoon even if I did appear to be.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm in Bristol wkd an planned to make Matlock sunday but a phone call from a Duskymaiden has made me change to being in the new forest sunday evening!!seems i'm doomed to stayin in the south!!dunno why i'm on this site as it is a bit northern midland based really! as an afterthought any yu datty northeners are always welcome at maison tango if yu fancy a break away!
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I may be up in Belper in the car on Sunday.  If so,  I'll try and stop by.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Be good to meet u Shooter.. any more of u squeaky clean suffern softies comin up?? LOL   TM.. bring yr dusky maiden! ..if u set off now u shud mek it in time! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I'm up here now, will see you all later!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry didnt make it, I got soaked on the way back from the wedding and I just wanted to get home the shortest way possible   Rigan                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

We damn nearly got soaked in Matlock too! Began sunny but got cold and wet by mid-afternoon. See pictures!
Nice to see some familar people in the flesh. Come the spring some of us northerners are going to have to make the effort to get down south. Speakin personally somewhere within easy reach of Abingdon, cos there's plenty of folks I can doss down with round there.
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol... i DID get wet!!  got home ..no key !!!!  kids were out at my nieces ...   50 mins later !! they arrive home.. I got wet...cold ...hungry...and it was dark :o(       That'll teach me to leave my key at home !!! grrrrrr   heheh   Was good to see everyone at Matlock tho RC, Hightower, Mally, Geoff,Shooter, Kwak and friend, Storm, Wills and Jen, MADBRAD and Bikerchick21, Bolton Boy and his lady. Hope i ant missed anyone.     .. nice to meet MADBRAD and BC21..... Hope u enjoyed yr sausage BRAD ! lol   and BC.. glad i dint spend mi money...i wudda regretted it  lol   and Bolton Boy and sorrrrrrrrry... ive forgot yr ladys name ...agen !! dohhhh... but you're a lovely couple..and hope to see u at the Xmas do!  And AJ and dohhhhhhhh another ones name ive forgot!!! sorrrryy...but nice to meet u too :o) And Shooter and kids..good to meet u too :o)   Great pics as always Wills.. ive added a cupple more.   Reet..off for a nice hot bath   Catch u all later xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lol Karey have you been at the cooking sherry again? You mentioned me by both names.     It was nice to see folk again and the newcomers, I was surprised at the low turn out and surprised at how mild the weather was, til it rained then the temperature dropped. Thanks to Nige for the lift.   I've added my photos to the event page   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=316                                                                                                                                                                                     
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm coming for cake next time RCThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption