Young cat needs a loving home b4 xmas

16 Posts | Latest reply on 05/11/2006 20:57:12 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As you know, me and Laura are leaving and going to Holland. We have the cutest cat you could imagine that cannot come with us and desperately needs a good home, preferably one that Laura can come visit when we are in England or else she will crack up. Shes black and white, small and eats next to nothing.  Shes a house cat mainly, and only wanders into the back garden if you leave the door open.  Shes not a nuisance and you hardly ever notice her.  Shes about 2/3 years old and good with children etc. We really need her to go to a good home, I refuse to give her to a cats home as we want to know who she ends up with (Laura would be crying for years if she was uncertain about the cats future). Are there any cat lovers out there who can take the little cat from us?  Can post pics if you want - shes the cutest cat uv ever seen (Dont mean to sound wet, lol).  Im begging you all, really need your help here.  Im sure there are some cat lovers here, or do you know someone who would like a cat? Thanks all   Some pics for you...                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

go on, say it.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Heart   Seriously though - our little kitty needs a loving home, and really fast.  So please, anyone who can, please consider taking her and providing her with a good home... even if just temporarily   Thanks so much                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will ask for you Matt.  But I have serious doubts about being able to help you this time.   And sorry .... no.  Not for me, I have bobby and he wouldn't get on with a cat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok no probs, please do ask around for me though.   Thanks again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

awwww i luv cats loads i wud av her but my kids mite b too much for her i have 4 here from 4 to 16 shame though my kids wud turn her into a tiger lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will have her if you are not to far away we have 5 dogs here though and two other cats so must like other animals.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Were in Rochdale, Manchester area.  Will keep you posted cos theres a few people want her now, lol.  Gotta make sure the new place is suitable for kitty tho, or Laura will be crying.  She cried for 2 hours this morning because someone left a message on the fone saying that their mum is after a cat.  She really doesnt wanna part with the cat, lol.
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

if laura got sense she'll keep the cat n dump the man lmao spz matt only joking lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oh bp shame on ya lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Matt... ban her go on stand up for yourself man... ban her.... pmslLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah like u would be brave enough to  rube........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah..... err..........yeah?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

We both wanna keep the cat - i love the little shit to bits.   However, its gonna cost too much to take her to holland, and will cause her too much stress.  We'd rather her go to a good home than put her through all that.   Besides, were gonna be living with friends in holland for a while so cant expect them to take the cat onboard as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Stuck for suggestions mate...... only person who said they may be interested has a big dobermann.......... not ideal.  Sorry mate, but I will keep asking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I have 2 cats and also had a dobermann.... they were the best of friends and the cats actually bullied the domermann! Have owned 2 dobermann bitches now and they`re as soft as shite!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah but this one not only chases cars, it brings them back.  I'll keep looking though.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption