Wat was your favourite toy?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2008 20:02:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol...sum brill 'toys' being remembered !  Well done u lot ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I had an Emu puppet too Julie !  My all time fave is my Fozzie Bear from the 70's, santa brought him for me, he's ace and still  has pride of place :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

aww @ Tracy !      I had a really cool orange Chopper.... usedta put mi paper bag ont front handlebars and do mi paper round..loved it !!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

heehee, our Tony had a red one, used to go blasting down the slopes on Belly fields (top of estcourt st, Hull750 will know) and go arse over *** lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol ...mine was 'Champion the Wonder horse' ..we usedta go all over together !! haha   My best mate had a tricycle  .. i cuddent ride it ..kept losing mi balance..fell inta a big patch of stinging nettles once.....weird... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

We had a goiing (think that's how it was spelt) looked like a rugby ball with two strings thru it  and plastic handles , used to whizz along the strings and if you wern't quick enough it would crack against the handles sending shock waves through your knuckles oooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaahh .   Had several action men with and without eagle eyes , even had a black one(got de-capitaded somewhere along the line) , my mum still has 2 or 3 in a wardrobe along with jeep and trailer and police motorbike .   Pogo-stick had to be fav thou , lino flooring never looked quite the same afterwards                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

just remembered.... stylophone! never had my own, might have a look on ebay                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry Nutkin don't remember there (but then I did grow up nr Patrington lol) 1st memory of anything peddle powered I had was a little rusty old trike and I had a sand pit as my dad used to go get half a trailer full behind his tractor from the local quarry (Keyingham wastefil now) :'( any how back to the trike, I used to use the front handle bars to spin the front wheel to dig deep holes into the sand and play with the action men in the sand pit pretending they were bomb crators!
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

posh begger Hull lol !!!   julie, they are selling stylaphones at a gadget shop near us,  £15, saw em the other day but cant think of the name of it tho ( the shop that is !)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I found it funny how Nuts happily wrote the word "arse" but starred out "tit" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML Geoff.   My toys and clothes were mostly hand- me- downs from my older sisters. I remember having a moat and some plastic soldiers tho, and they were all mine! I'm the 'lad' my parents never had.     I remember clackers (2 solid balls attached to string/cord) wrist-knackering dangerous things that only some vindictive person could invent 'ouch'   Scooby, I still have a whole load of smurfs, including smurfette, smurf house etc but they're not from my childhood I got them when I was first married (1982)   For some weird reason an Aunt bought me a doll that was dressed as a nun! Confused That's turned out to be prophetic lol   I spent a lot of time in hospital as a kid (ear operations) and I always got a doll as a gift Zzzz. I also got twin dolls which I still have, they still have most of their clothes too.                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

wots toys?CryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

lol @ geoff                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

anyone remember "clackers" ?all the girls had them at school and they used to make your wrists and arms black and blue with bruises. owch!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption