Wat was your favourite toy?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2008 20:02:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok... the Evil Knievel bike ad got me thinking..   What was your favourite toy or toys?   Mine was:   Meccano Fuzzy Felts Mousetrap Scalextric Spirograph (well I've got brothers.. Confused)   Will think of some more later... Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

real boy's toy action man with accompaning jeep                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

MMMM Actionman with Scorpion Tank plus the Helicopter and assult boat (with outboard) plus the battery powered machine gun, parachute, sub aqua gear................. (and a horse too Horse Guards Parade!) oh oh oh and the battery powered remote controlled go cart too lol.   2nd Lego 3rd Machano Big Train set on a layout board and scalextric too (not on a layout board lol.   Now my bike Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile and several consoles lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol @ Hull.. i can feel the excitement !! Big smile   i can remember havin the Action Man Huskie dog, but by the time my brothers had passed it onto me, it only had 3 legs Unhappy   What abart 'Eagle Eyed Action' man??  I've still gone one, the one that talks too..   'Guard dogs on patrol'.. amongst other things ..but ive just found him out and his heads come off.....ooops  lol     I also liked:-   Beetle Sindy/Barbie/Ken/Pippa space hopper knakkas ...(oooh painful wrist/thumb injuries)   and that funny hoop thing u wud put round yr ankle wiv a tennis ball attached..that u hadta hop over...lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

were knakkas the same as clakkers?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

i had fun setting fire to things with my magnifying glass                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Countless Airfix kits                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

No knakkas are those little things that hurt like crazy when I take a well aimed kick!   My favourite toys were in this order;   1.  Action men (I had four as well as the scorpion tank, the heavy gun, life raft and a couple of other things.  My dad made me a tent with a fold up camp bed based upon his which was ace.  One of my action men was killed in action in the allotment one day and so we buried him.  My dad dug him up about twenty years later whilst planting some potatoes!) 2.  Lego (destined to do something in the construction industry) 3.  My tonka toys (The real ones made out of metal, not the feeble later plastic ones.  I had the dumper truck which me and my mates used to sit on and ride down a nearby hill and the mobile crane)   Then later in my childhood my favourite toy by far was my Raleigh Strika bike, which I crashed and rebuilt loads of times (you could jump those things over anything)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

My pogo stick was my fav along with my roller skates and a huge big James Bond car! Wasn't allowed dolls 'cos I used to draw on their faces and cut their hair off!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

lego :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

.........oh and chalk:-S                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Action man horse.

A proper horse. Not like yer namby pamby feckin' "my little pony" rubbish.

& Bagpuss. Only Mum made me give Bagpuss away cos some little girls round the corner lost all their toys in a house fire. I tried to get away with dumping a stupid Sindy doll on 'em, but she knew that meant naff all to me, so made me give them my favourite toy as a bit of a lesson.

I learned it too bloody well and have gone on to put everyone else's needs before my own for the whole of my flippin' life! Durrrrr...
scooby6171's Profile
scooby6171

In: bolton

Well mine has to be the smurfs collected them for yrs, sadly all gone now but do still have the mask that was fun and hot wheels cars.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

ohh I had that gun too lol but a younger neighbor had the landy to tow it with, (yes wannabe) a real horse mine was the Black one lol.   I never got an Eagal eye actionman (i'd have been far too old for one of them) lol.   But did have an original talking one with the pull string and the much later one with the little records you played in his rather large ruck sack lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

dont forget space hoppers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

my dad made me some fairy wings that used to double up as a mermaids tail, they were made of cardboard and disintegrated as I attempted to use them to swim :-/LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Awe cute (erm lol) I had a hopper not the proper one with the barley suger cane ears/antani and printed face though.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Lego, dicast cars,bikes,airfix kits and a huge huge dose of imagination!   I still can't pass a box of Lego (shut up madmum! pmsl), still do the tamia bike kits to relax and now play with full sized cars lol   Still have imagination too.   One of my fave things was an MB toys "Starbird" which made its own engine noises.....ohhhhhhhhhhh and bigtrak.   My fave toy is my willy now pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lego technic rules!  With all the hydrolics and stuff, i used to make some cracking things (pickup trucks and stuff with hydrolic lifts).   And setting fire to things with magnifying glass was the best thing my grandad ever taught me... used to give all my schoolmates a laugh.   I also had a big blimp, from the Turtles.  Used to run around the house with this giant baloon thing pee'ing everyone off lol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

emu puppet, as in rod hulls bezzie mate                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 792 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption