Shy newbie to BM and pillion riding - be gentle!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2008 15:07:38 by scooby6171 | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi there, thought I'd better say hi if I'm planning on sticking around, which I am.   I'm Rachel, really new to biking (pillion only at the moment) but well on my way to being hooked.   Anybody want to take me under their wing and show me the ropes?                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi welcome to BM.   Do not own a wing but maybe one day lol.   Enjoy your stay Racheal. Andy :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Welcome on board Rachel. Just had a look at your profile and there's plenty of BM-ers round Leeds way and I'm sure one of them will offer the hand of friendship. Also plenty of mature(-ish) learners too to give you a bit of support.
Enjoy yourself!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Rachel   Welcome to the madhouse Big smile   check out the events pages, there's meets and stuff going on,   Have fun !                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hey you!  Good to see you on the forum, chat soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

A Big welcome to the mad house Rachael !!    We are all a friendly bunch on here,  join in with the banter and posts and will be cool to see you at meets one day soon. I'm only a pilly still, one day tho I will like you, join the ranks of Karey and everyone else on here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

A Big welcome to the mad house Rachael !!    We are all a friendly bunch on here,  join in with the banter and posts and will be cool to see you at meets one day soon. I'm only a pilly still, one day tho I will like you, join the ranks of Karey and everyone else on here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Thank you everyone for the welcome, I think I'm going to like it here.   Keep your fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow. I'm venturing on the back on a ZX10R so wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

You will, I promise !!!  Have great time on your ride out too!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

HI RACHEL  you will enjoy it here  enjoy the pilly rides & stay safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Well it looks like my ride out won't be happening. No reply to texts and not answering phone. Not a happy bunny now.                                                                                                                                                                              
scooby6171's Profile
scooby6171

In: bolton

Hi Roachy    Welcome to our world, lots on here will take you pillion if you wish, we all a great bunch on here, so come and join in the fun it's great. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 395 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption