Wot an idiot !!!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2008 12:02:16 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You really need sound for this.... but you mite get the jist of it wivout...   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7645153.stm                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ahhh - I saw this on the news last night!!! they traced him cos he had 1 of the only 2 Dynese jackets that had been brought into the country (or something like that!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And while yr there, check out "women dice with death on M6"                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

This sort of thing truly annoys me!   I have spent over twenty years in the highway engineering and road safety field and during all of this time I have battled for better recognition of the benefits of biking.   Also during this time I have dealt with numerous Police forces and local authorities with the aim of improving the general view that the public have of bikers.   And then you see a report like this of a prat who totally ruins the work done by those like me.  The moron even got the BBC reporter stating that "many speeding bikers believe they'll never be traced" immediately offering the suggestion that we are a group of irresponsible idiots.   I hope they stick him in nick ..... I really do!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

HG.... u wud think he wud wear sumfin a bit more inconspicuous eh?  lol   XK...they were on a police prog the other week, they showed them actually getting hit... the assumption was they were on sum kinda drug, but both had negative tests..     Crazy !!     Yeh Geoff, I totally agree, he needs locking up, and should never be allowed to ride bikes agen.  Sadly there are far too many more morons like this.                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I agree this man is an idiot, speed is fun, but only in the right place, on a race track.   My other half Ian got done not long ago.  Ive been telling him for ages that he will get caught one day and he did and only just avoided a ban.  He got caught by an unmarked police car down the A50. So he has got to be good now....must admit he doesnt do stunts like that neither does he speed through low limit areas...these are there for a reason. Safety.   I do know bikers who regularly go out "playing" round J27 of the M1, speeding and pulling wheelies...There is NO way I would ever ever encourage this sort of behaviour nor would I ever go pilly or join in once Ive passed my test.  Im no idiot and never will be...   Biking should be fun but be safe too...Safe riding everyone!                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

serves him right wot a wingnut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Just desserts.... Censored!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Dianese jacket & helmet were only protective gear he wore!! wanker   wish they wouldn,t refer to idiots like that as bikers...he OWNS a bike probably no tax/test/insurance  & no doubt he,ll be doing it again soon maybe then they,ll jail him
CHATPAL's Profile
CHATPAL

In: nr Eastbourne

I wholeheartedly agree with Geoff's sentiments, not only do riders like this guy ruin the credibility of bikers but, let's face it, there's a good probability that if he had come off doing such high speed in a 30 limit, i.e. built-up area, he would have killed or injured somebody other than himself - selfish idiot
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Reckon someones been watching too many Ghostrider dvds.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Reckon someones been watching too many Ghostrider dvds.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Personally I think that guy is a Censored too... albeit a very skilled one.   (..and I don't mean Nicolas Cage!...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A very skilled one TeeCee,but a very rich twat. Ain't no good when ya dead though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A very skilled one TeeCee,but a very rich twat. Ain't no good when ya dead though.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Agreed! But unfortunately when he goes it is likely he will take some innocents with him....                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

In a similar vein:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcyclenews/view/video_police_footage_of_140mph_biker/5630.html

Much discussion on another forum about whether the pursuing officer, apparently on an unmarked bike, was guilty of entrapment.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Having read a few of the discussions on this..I havta agree..   Surely the pursuing officer should have had his blues and sirens on?!?  This would have warned the other drivers/riders as well as letting the 'idiot' know he had been clocked, and therefore getting him to pull over, reducing the risk of any accidents.   Like others have sed, sadly, there are bikers and drivers out there who will have seen this as a challenge/race whatever....  sod the consequences.   Wudda like to have seen his face when the penny dropped !                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmm... what an interesting post!   Read through all the comments afterwards (including the very insightful ones by Hayabusadave on the last couple of pages..).   IF the video was edited and IF the police biker was in front of him and stopping next to him at lights etc. and IF he was also being filmed by plain cars, the cynic in me can't help thinking they could have been hoping for a much more spectacular (possibly fatal) 'end' to this chase.   What could be better for an anti-speeding video?   But to be honest the guy should have been stopped as soon as he exceeded the 30 & 40 limits by those stupid amounts.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Just watched that clip Wills, I dont agree with how that policeman kept on persuing the biker...he should have pulled him over at the first opportunity...he was riding as idiotic as the guy he was following!  When Ian got pulled over they didnt clock him long and immediately pulled him over for the safety of other road users...this policeman should have done the same...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption