friendly oop north?

39 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2008 06:06:24 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wat was funny?pathetic yes!pissheads aint funny!jimmy shouda lamped the twat!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Not another anti-Carr thread.... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*groans*                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

youworkin tomorow wb?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Dunno about workING as such, but I'm always AT work Ermm   It's me, myself & I most days - crowded office...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jimmy Carr has to be the funniest guy ever.  If this doesn't make you laugh then you have no sense of humour... uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRwrwamHZ-g                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cant open link!!i think he's funny jus that particular clip wiv stupid uni types!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

..and in case you are in any doubt:   http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carr   (Totally agree with you about that other clip,TM... stopped watching after 15 seconds!)   And here is the working link for Matt's post above:   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRwrwamHZ-g   psst, Matt - you may want to get a grown up to show you how to work the interweb... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

pssst TC - I removed the http and www as you all should so that the links aren't automatically created (Saves our google rating).   I just keep forgetting to do it (As earlier).   All you gotta do is copy/paste the address into your IE Address Bar.   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

weez lazy!![and thick!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Stupid uni types TM? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah..ok (and also..DOH!!)...thanks for that Matt! Thumbs Up   (and I thought I was being all savvy and doing it the proppa way via the hyperlink box.... Cry)   From now on, my links shall never be hyper!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

stupid uni unlovable types are worse than stupid but lovable bm types!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Well, I'm studying for a degree and I'm on BM (like quite a few on here) so what does that make me? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yer but no but! your a more how we say mature student havin lost your borish way's                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOLnicely put TM x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

nice recovery!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea TC im gonna have to do summot about it, just not got around to it yet.  Will remove the hyperlink box and stop the auto-formatting of links                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Im a nutty mature (in age pmsl) student Thumbs Up  Back to topic, its like anywhere, theres nice and not so nice peeps and areas wherever you are....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption