Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

40 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2008 17:26:23 by bostonbiceps | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is quite a cunning plan BB... However, you need a contingency plan, in the event of one of the security guys being smitten by your awesome nakedness and being overcome by a desire to make lurve to you there and then, in front of several thousand biker types...

I believe that indulging in sexual relations in the pits right before a race is considered poor etiquette in these circles?

;o)

How fast can you run?
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

not very lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Depends on how good looking the security dudes are, eh BB?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bump.

For those of you who haven't met any of us yet - look out for the purple Ka in the car park, as I'll be turning up in it once again. We'll keep checking for any lost souls hanging around it and make ourselves known to you.

Laters people.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope all goes well at the meet next weekend Wannabe. I'm going "home" for a few days thurs so i hear all about it when i come back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope all goes well at the meet next weekend Wannabe. I'm going "home" for a few days thurs so i hear all about it when i come back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

A little less wind and not so much rain would be nice Ricdude... but what do I care? So long as I can get the heater working in the Ka ;o)

I can always "forget" to bring my lid *sniggers*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

02:36?

Now I know I've been having sleep problems recently, but I'm SURE I wasn't sleep-posting in the wee small hours!

Le bump.

Let's hope the weather's as good as it was today :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

hope 2 c u all on the 12th at the oakdene 4 brekkieSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Weather's lookin' good :o)

Dammit! I just invoked the Wannabe-Weather-Curse!

*hangs head in shame*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all Smile it looks like it be a good day. But just take NOTE that !!! Supper bikes is on at Bands Hatch. The traffic can be bad Angry   OH and the cafe will be BUSY so dont leave it to late for !!breakey LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Kev from Keent's Profile
Kev from Keent

In: Ashford Kent

See you all tomorow this will be my 1st BM meet . Don't know if any of you will be interested or not but i will try to put a link to the website for my next trip . Kev   http://www.scotlandfromthecape.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Kev Well Kev that's sure is an impresive trip, just wish i had the time to join you. Good mile munchin trips is what i like i just got back from a tour out to Poland & Slovakia was great. Good luck and have a save trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kev from Keent's Profile
Kev from Keent

In: Ashford Kent

Good to meet all of you lot today . Kev                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

We couldn't have picked a better day for it :o)

Lovely weather for a ride.

And thanks Kev for thinking of the other cafe to go to - maybe we should meet up there for future SE events? More chance of being served before starving to death and the food was pretty good too! Nice to learn a few more roads in the area too... If I ever get myself sorted with wheels I can see me making that a regular trip - some nice biking roads over that way.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all it was good to meet up with some new faces, sorry i could not join the ride out. It was such a nice day too, but good to see the rest of you enjoyed the day. Roll on to next year and hope we get a better summer.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

It was surely great to meet up with everyone today, perfect weather once the fog lifted, which did give me a really nice panda eye look upon arrival!!! Do you think that cafe we went to does marmite toast?????? when we go again i will have to ask!!! great day everyone, fantastic route Kev, loved it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can't get the photos page to open properly, so will try again tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
spydapete's Profile
spydapete

In: LONDON

Hi all, i had a great day and it was good to meet some new like minded folk. Weather was great and a nice run to stretch the suzi's legs, thanks to all and must do it again weather permitting, oh and sorry to Lindsey for the scare with the trailer fella lol, regards Pete
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

so i take it ur ride out was fun if time had permitted legs&myself would have joined u maybe next time                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8896 seconds. There are 1052 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption