Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

40 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2008 17:26:23 by bostonbiceps | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good to see a few more names up on the events listing. :o)   Thought it deserved its very own discussion thread, rather than getting lost in the SE discussion.   Any more for any more?   Suggestions for rideout location? (Weather/attendance etc permitting)   Rye's a possibility if you fancy coastal - or if you want more local - Teston Lock's a nice place for a stop/wander - some nice little villages round that way too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

It's a bit far for me on my bike, can I come in the car.               sorry wannabe couldn't resist asking the question, cg goes of once again to remove the cobwebs from her very dusty bike ready to go out on it tonight. Oh no my pet biker spider has now got a family living with it under my sissy bar does anyone want a new pet, free to a good home, or should I just ride slowly and take them all with me for a ride out.   Do spiders riding on motorbikes need crash helmets. If so does anyone know a good WEB site to get them from                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL   I turned up in my car last time... had leathers and lid with me but nobody offered me a pillion *sulks*   Mind you - it wasn't such a bad idea - at least the Ka's distinctive and everyone found us easily - it was the first time most of us had met Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ahhhh  "Wannaba” in leathers and lid and with the *sulks* what!! no lift LOL did you not stamp em feet. Haha im sure it won't happen next time Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well... to be fair... we didn't actually plan a ride out that time, just a mooch around outside the cafe, people-watching... and Batty DID treat me to a curry on t'way home so I'd best not complain too loud Wink   It was more of a "drive out" though... my Ka and his Morgan... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ahhh so the Ka Wink and his Morgan ohhh no contest then. So we can guess who got all the looks then !!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

hi just 2 let u all know i will b there on sunday but i cannot go on the rideout as i am off to the bsb superbikes WHOO HOO!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oops! Forgot about that... It'll be a busy little cafe that day!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Does that mean the food is gonna be even more....um...better?!                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

so i will c u all at 09.00 sharp well maybe if i can drag my a*se out of bed                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Pack the sarnies and a can of Relentless I say...                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

so is anyone else doing the bsb that w/end?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Hope you manage it BB!

Will be good to meet yer:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Two cans please WB;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Lob your tickets out over the fence to us BB and we'll follow you in Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

will do i reckon it will b the dogs bo**ocks hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

have 2 fill up at the oakdene as i'm not sure about bsb pricesTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Sure it'll be a blast BB, I'M NOT TOO JEALOUS,....HONEST....!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sighs*   I remember the good old days, when I had a tame gatesman at Brands... never had to pay to get in for anything!   Selfish sod retired! *tuts*   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

i have a cunning plan 2 get u all in at bsb i could always strip b**lock naked and rush the gate and with the security men gawping in awe(or revulsion hehe) everybody else goes over te fence lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption