squires

20 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2008 03:59:47 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anybody fancy lunch at squires today?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

love to if i was nearbyish!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

being a fairweather biker cant waste a dry day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Why not at work Julie? And weather is bloody miserable over on east coast!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I'd love to, Julie, but I've just switched on the computer and it's 2pm.   Time machine, alas, not available - I mean, have you ever even tried kick-starting a cold Tardis?   I was wondering if anyone was up for an impromptu meet-up on Sunday, seeing as the weather forecast's looking good. Rivington, anyone? Or maybe even Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

not sure where rivington is but yes would like to get out and about whilst weather is ok. HR treated myself to a day off, had a very tasty full english and sat in the sun and had a natter with some nice peeps at squires, and am getting better on the bike all of the time! what more could anyone want?
Wills's Profile
Wills

Rivi is just outside Bolton, maybe 90 minutes or so from Harrogate and nearly all motorway. Look up Rivington Barn in Google of better still on bikercafes.com.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

looks good wills, would def be up for that if weather is ok                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

can i come in mi car please?EmbarrassedOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

SPLITTER!wash yer mouth out wi carbolic soap!! oop's an xk moment there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Course you can. Not sure about car parking, but can't see it as a huge problem.
Usual spec is the top barn, btw. 1pm OK? And I promise not to mention the BM-er who got so lost trying to find Rivi from Liverpool last year that she rode 100 miles yet never made it!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

have they found her?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

There was a definite sighting at the Scotch Piper a few weeks ago.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

will sat nav it, hope there is lots of nice flat parking cos still get the wobbles now and again!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

should this be shifted onto events?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Just started a new thread, and will put together an events listing.                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

Hi Are people still going to the squires pub all being well if i can sort out my bikes brakelight i`ll be going on sunday hope to see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

A few of the northerners are going to Rivington on Sunday...dunno about Squires tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

hightower a few of us are going to Squires on Sunday, all being well, hope to see you there. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Lol how would I recognise you tho? You don't have a photo on your profile. You'll have to approach me, if you want to of course.   That goes for anyone else who sees me, I aint as hard as I'm told I look, say hello I won't hold it against you, much Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption