Rally Site

200 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2008 14:22:02 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Different pub same landord blueboy , not officially open till 5pm so no lunch menu I'm afraid , best have a feed up before you get there , the bar will be open , Graham's a mate so opening up just for us . The restraunt don't open till 6pm , get this it's authentic Indian , Graham has drafted them in from Bradford (Akhtar's) .   Ripon is north of Wetherby , you can exit the A1 at Melmerby , keep following signs for Melmerby , keep following through Wath is the next village . XK getting everybody lost not just himself LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyyy if its as frosty as it was this morning... i will be need a hot cuppa when i get there..at the least !  LOL   Aww the famous Akhtars's !! and the restaurant wint be open...thats cruel Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

only 1 cuppa karey????????????? id need 20 lol ........LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol RC...me anorl !!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Cheers XKL    I knew I'd been there before but brain refused to work......a couple o pints it is then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

C'mon peeps.....lots of help needed if we're gonna pull this offThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Well said cassie , was having the same thought myself .   Come on , we know you wanna , no need to be shy , that's my job                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

lol at mr shy!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Jock and Cassie I may be a bit late as I have someone coming to buy one of my bikes...what time are you lot there till please Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh Herne.. have u got a nice little 125 going cheap??? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

hmm Sorry karey but why would I have a 125.......don't know if you're taking the mickey or not......how cheap do you call cheap Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheap cheap...chirpy chirpy cheap cheap...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Herne... don't worry about the lightweights...the bar opens at 12.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

no hun..not tekkint he mickey.. dint know if u bought n sold bikes Smile Cheap n roadworthy Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I am sure this will go on for some time herne , unfortunately I have to leave at 2:30 as have to be back at work for 3 , just get there when you can , will be good to meet some more BMers , hope you all listening out there , come on need more peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

Sorry Karey hon ...no I'm just selling my ER5 to a lass who passed test in April. Need room in garage for my other two.shame I didn't know about you wanting a 125 tho as hers was new , well 10 months old and she sold it for a grand.....give me a price range tho and will see what I can come up with for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww ok Herne.. will talk to u tomorra abart it.   FJ..shame u gotta work.    Yehhh c'mon ppl.. be good if some more could come.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Will be with you in spiritSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

just had a look at pics from B.B Stampede the site looks great  this has to be a definite event...                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Perhaps we'll catch you at the next meeting old red .   Some more positive minded ppl required to get this under way .                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption