Rally Site

200 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2008 14:22:02 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

An 11 acre totally flat field with Rally potential , Dave the owner of the field and Graham the landlord of The Angler Inn , Lower Dunsforth (near Boroughbridge North Yorks) are interested in holding some rallies on the field , the field is approx 300yds from The Angler Inn and backs onto the River Ure complete with moorings if you want to take a boat. Tell Graham that Dougald gave you contact details.   Contact Graham : address: The Angler Inn Lower Dunsforth York YO26 9SA telephone: 01423 322537                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hiya Fastjock,   I think this would be a great opportunity for BM to organise their own rally!!!  I think a rally in the North would be great and I'm sure a load of members from the rest of the Country would be interested.  As long as we don't get any bother between the 'Jocks' and the 'Geordies' though lol (guess you're an expat with that profile name).   I know (as well as loads of other BM members) a few musical contacts and it doesn't need to be a huge rally.  Some of the best rallies I've been to have been with less than 200 people there.   The other alternative is contacting an organisation such as the Motorcycle Action Group (http://www.mag-uk.org/) as they organise a fair few and can either look at the opportunity of doing a rally or offering help to people who would like to have a go.   BB                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey nice one fastjock..i agree with Blues.. sounds an ideal opportunity for a BM rally, or anybody else that wants to hold one. I've never heard of anyone turnin up to one, on a boat.....yet..!??Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

whos goin to hire the loos? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Well volunteered RC lol   Try http://www.thegreentoiletcompany.co.uk/   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Yep Blue originate from the bonny highlands Inverness-shire . Musical contacts sound good as they say "it's not what you know but who you know" . Will pass on the weblink to Graham .   Boat at a rally don't think I've seen that either LOL  Threw that one in as I know a biker who has got a houseboat . As far as I know RC they have a block of 6 proper toilets for the ladies and the men will have to suffer at the hands of the dreaded portabogs(to be hired in) .   Graham has a 15 pump outdoor set-up for the bar and has acsess to generators for power supply .                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

sorted then...blueboys band on the firday night and eddies on the sat lol  Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL  RC... got that one sorted !Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Nice one RC Thumbs Up   Forgot to add there was word that they may purchase thier own marquee if they get enough interest .                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

so are we going to form a rally committee?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well Done PP...I think that meks u President !  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

all we need now is is a disco for the day time lol   yeah i think summet shoud be sorted pagan.............   have they got there own catering equipment?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmmm my sons a DJ...but he's only inta Hardcore/Hardstyle/Gabba etc..    not sure its biker kinda music  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe lol each to there own hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx i know a dj to plays rock Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol... xxx Sooooooo all we need now is a date ?!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aye and the bands to confirm they will do it lol xx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Can we choose a date when its not forecast to snow please? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Well done DC! you are now head of dates and weather lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hahahahah now look wot u done DC pmsl! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Seriously we need to get a list of the rally dates allready on the go in the uk. i would aim for a weekend when ther is a rall happening down south and nothing much up north.   We need to source   loos Marques bar and landlord water supply electricity supply (generators - big ones for the bar and noise tent) Hot dog vendor / catering Wristbands   can any ont think of anything else. ALso how are we all gointg to communicatie about this. we need to tap matt up for a private forum.   Finances, how are we going to finace this too?? not wanting to be a nay-sayer but these are a few of the things that have popped into my head. does anyone have any contacts who have arranged a rally b4??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 662 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption