A petition

13 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 15:38:36 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We the undersigned petition that Matt should come to the Xmas bash in belper.   Paganprince                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah ill sign that pagan lol LOL see matt u got to come now u have been summoned!!!! hahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

no swiss cheese!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matt to get the beers in!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hmmmmmmmmmm wonder wot fancy dress costume matt will wear??????????????? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I dread to think.   Yep, come on Matt, see if they'll give you leave!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah come on matt u no want to come out on another bm xmas bash hehehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

yeah get your santa suit out of the dry cleaners!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I said it last year and I'll say it again - one was enough! I suffered severe brain damage at our first ever XMas bash, I've had problems ever since.   lol, when is it again?  Ok got it now.  Well if the beers are all on you guys....  ;-)   They're changing my shifts at work actually, so I'll find out soon if I can make it.  I need to come to UK before end of year (Also gotta go to Hungary too) but I'll be flying not riding, and I'll be in/around Manchester with no transport.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

matt if u make ILL BUY U A BEER! hahahaha Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matt, if you are feeling brave, i will give you a lift down to the bash on the ZZR  lol, you gotta come .............. please!!!!!   oh there is a bus that runs from Manchester to Derby or Nottingham and then buses to Belper, if you are being a wimp  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hehehehe get out of that one MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok so who paid Frag more than me?  Damn u!   Frag - i had a ZZR and i know what they're like 2-up, especially with a fat bloke on the bike!   I'm considering it though.  I was hoping to go back to UK for christmas this year as i was on my tod over here last year.  I can't come twice in 1 month though, so not sure how things will pan-out just yet.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption