Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

34 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 04:44:07 by julie j | Go to original / last post
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry, sorry - Yes. Boudica was from Norfolk. Norwich, probably. Her combat buddies, the Trinovantes, were from Anglesey, North Wales.   Together, they led rebellions against the Romans, starting with Colchester, then London and then St Albans, I believe.     She was still a "Ginger", though :D                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

There is nowt wrong with ginger women!...........I happen to rather lick them.   I ment like of course!     And Wannabe, Thank you so much for the item I ordered. Absolutely superb.....you need to photograph them better because pictures just do not do it justiceHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds well dodgy to me...Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

she got her comeuppance in the end though!!i'dve still joined the Roman army nice uniform mmmm!niccce an a pension an land! ooh an them steam room's an comfy toilet's where yu hung out wiv yer matesErmm, an a sponge on a stick very civilised!an that italian cuisine[otter's noses anyone?]an red wine![stuff yer mead an ale!] better than hangin out wiv a load o prince Harry an Fergie yahoo's!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Phew! Glad it arrived safely Ghostie - flippin' post office only had dirty great massive jiffy bags left! I decided it would be overkill... LOL My grand ideas of buying a flashy camera for really good pics have had to be shelved for a while...   And worse still... my BLAB fund has just taken a SERIOUS knock this lunchtime... the car's just cost me £180 to get back on the road Cry   Just as well I had a bad vibe about the little bike I went to see yesterday and didn't buy it or I'd have been in major trouble for October!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U r in major trouble 4 October...u jus don't know it yet...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Nice....... u sure know how to cheer folks up geez                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I theng u - tis wot I do best - gotta O level in it!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*tryin 2 rack braincell - is W upfer summat next mth - hav I put foot in it again?*                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Nah, just being your usual...um...tactful self                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Don't worry... I'm just (1) frustrated that I've had to break into the bike fund to sort the car but (2) grateful that I didn't buy the bike I saw yesterday, otherwise the bailiffs would've had a field day with me in October, because there's no way I'd have been able to afford to fix the car AND pay all my bills. That's the sort of trouble I was referring to.

Just gotta keep plugging away at it... It's only money.
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

you got me some jewellery tango....ah                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

*desperately holdin back obvious joke about pearls and necklaces*                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

you go for it matey could do with a destressing after recent events on here!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption