Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

34 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 04:44:07 by julie j | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Spend your money here   http://shop (DOT) ebay.co.uk/merchant/lops...cks   Spread the word                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hmmm browser say no can find!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Dammit   the end of the url is lops_rocks                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont work either!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh PP! You ARE naughty... but very nice! lol

I did promise not to spam the boards, so I'll just say "tut tut & thank you!" ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You been pimped out again WB?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You been pimped out again WB?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/lops_rocks this works!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*awards Ricdude with a Paddington Bear Stare*

Cheeky feckers, the lot of you!

;o)

Posting actual links and everything now? Yer man's going to think I'm in cahoots with all this & I've been SO well behaved recently!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Di i detect a flounce coming on WB?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooh yes!

Grand suggestion... I've not had a flounce for DAYS... lemme just fetch my drama queen tiara first ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

and a mighty fine drama queen tiara it is too....check it out on the website !  Thumbs Up Hehe....teld ya to get yr stuff on ebay! shudda done it ages ago Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe... Wannabe aka Tit-in-a-trance! LOL   *ponders ID change*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Always wondered wot u will call yrself after passing yr test?   No longer a Wannabe.   Ammabe, perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Can't see eBay at work, here...   What's for sale? And how much?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jewelry yu'd look good wearin!! hey ttaskmaster  when watchin battlefield Britain why do i naturally root fer the Roman's!! an regard Boudica's mob as a bunch o smelly lagerlouts!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ammabe?! LOL   Sounds a bit too much like amoeba... single-celled lifeform, low intelligence, asexual reproduction... Ahhhhh... I get where you're coming from now XY! LOL   I'll just have to pick something else to "wanna" be next... International Rock Star? Bringer of World Peace? Grown Up?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Try reworking it to AMMA-BABE.....   Boudicca was what we affectionately describe today as a 'Ginger'. That's why :D   Also, because she was a well-'ard Welsh bitch and us Angeln have always made fun of our lovable Taff neighbours!!     But the Romans wore skirts and cowered behind their 'tortoise' shield walls like the big girls they were!!   They were the BC version of Sex In The City or similar, with all their shagging, backstabbing and political intrigue nonsense.   They even had to hire the Angeln, Saxons, Jutes and assorted Germanic bods to come look after their people here while they went to stop their empire from collapsing.   When Alaric the Goth sacked Rome, they had none of the money they'd promised to pay us, so we claimed squatters' rights and stayed here. Worked out rather well until William The Bastard came along....                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

That's what I like about BM.....bikes, mates and history lessons all in one convenient website lol Nice one ttttteacher LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi ttttteacher - wasn't Boudicca Queen of the Iceni tribe, from Norfolk? Thas a long way from Wales.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption