Bmf (BM MEETING???)

28 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 06:12:09 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anyone up to meeting up at the BMF Tail Ender??                                                                                                                                                                             
seargent74's Profile
seargent74

In: peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'll be there say where and when,and i'l get the beers in, cheers clay                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

mines a pint lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sounds good plan to me. looks like there are lot of bm folk going. I am not sure if camping or cheating and taking my caravan yet, just depends on the weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Main Arena 12noon Sat???? Assuming there is a main Arena lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The main arena has a big stand on one side. you enter the stand from the back of it by all the food stalls. You'll know when you see it. I suggest that might be easiest place to meet. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
seargent74's Profile
seargent74

In: peterborough

i know where you mean its where they have the speedway theres a little bar right next to it                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

"Bump"                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

"Bumperty Bump"                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

"Bumperty Bump Bump"                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Have a brill time at bmf to all who are going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

I'm going for a bargin hopefully                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i was goin to go but cant afford it now boohoo                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

See you all at 12 at the speedway stand. or where ever blues was saying.                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Well hope a few will make it there for that time CG :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Considering going down there for the Sunday if anyone fancies meeting up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Think Sunday I'll be still trying to find that ultimate bargin lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

But will try to be at Sat meeting place at noon Sunday for those who want to meet up going now to pack bike and trailer Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

May be there sunday as well... need some new gloves...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I am thinking of going mainly because I quite simply have got nowt else to do on Sunday!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption