What made you search/find this site?

65 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2008 12:57:09 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

welcome to the madness and fun GSXR Girl, I had similar circumstances to you, you think you can trust your hubbie and a friend, anyway lessons learned and not looking back, just forward...Big smile  Have loads of fun, their a great laugh on here !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I don't think I've got a heart anymoreCry or at least it refuses to be found when someone gets too close, sigh... wot a state of affairs, but at least it doesn't end up being broken... sigh... lament. I think I miss the highs and lows of a relationship.... at the mo I feel nothing!!! Don't any of you other girlies get like me. I've bought a new pink crash helmet tho, and that's the object of my affections nowHugClap love, drool, simperXX.( GSXR,don't take any notice of this synnical old bird,she's just on a downer XX)
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

A lot of us on here have a very similar story to tell. Don't hate them for what they did. Takes up a lot of time and energy doing that. Just forget about them and get on with your lives. I'm sure you'll both be inundated with offers of lifts and rideouts. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

well said arfur b and blues. i can definately understand about the heart hidden behind goodness how many bricks tho!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

(((((BIG HUGS))))) to all those who have had their hearts broken!   I agree with Blues, there is always two sides to a story...but it doesn't help ease the pain for either party.  My advice is to move on.  The past is the past and you can't change it.. the future is what's always important.   To be brief, I joined by accident to make friends and go out for bike rides.  I had split from my late husband.  I needed a social life.  I got it big time...met some wonderful people on here and had some smashing times.   By accident just around the time I lost my late husband, a member of BM got in touch...it has taken me til I'm 42yrs old to find the right fella for me...but he did have a bit of a wobbly and ran off for a bit...cos like me, he has been battered and bruised emotionally....but we both realised what we have is special and we are lucky so we are back together much stronger than ever...he actually loves me for who I am...a rare thing in this world.    So there is hope for everyone...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption