Newsletter - Mailing List

55 Posts | Latest reply on 06/11/2009 09:24:06 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've also never had to confirm my email address before today... and haven't had a newsletter for ages... not changed any settings and I was getting it before. Not that it's much of an issue, as I visit the site frequently... it's probably more aimed at persuading those who don't, to pay the site a visit.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

it's a run down of whats on the site anyhow, so dont worry.   You will get the newsletter now ur email address has been verified, sorry about that (It was still in test mode - i.e. Only asking staff to update their email addresses).                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ah OK *light dawns* Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Had to verify mine so hopefully i may get a newsletter now and not feel like an outcast lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

All working as it should now Matt but as of yet, still no newsletter.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

thats cos the newsletter wont get sent again until next month.   I'll forward you this month's now though                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Come on Matt, get yourself together now, how long have you and I been doin the newsletter?. I dunno! Too many jobs on the go, getting your undercrackers in a knot? Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

In: carlisle

I got 2 news letters, does that mean i got some one els's as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

Hang on summat gone wrong wid photo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I got 2 news letters, does that mean i got some one els's as well.   No Benny just means Matt got heavy handed with his keyboard LOL   (PML I thought it was a tube of toothpaste, til I took a closer look. Awww cute baby baldies er I mean budgies.)                                                                                                                                                                             
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

This is wot happens when I'm not concentrating,clicking wron buttons, bit like matt but wurser.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt but wurser, sounds like a relative of Ross Mcwurter lol   Your profile pic will keep changing, cos the moderators remove main photos if they're not of yourself. It's site policy, all members  main photo must be of themselves. Not their bike, dog or budgie lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Meanwhile back to the plot....   If you haven't received your Biker Match newsletter, and you've checked you've followed the instructions, please contact Matt via the home page, not via PM or on the forum as he may not see your post.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Corrected the photo for you mate, all you have to do it click My Account \ Photos \ Select your photo \ Click "set as best"   Re the newsletter, I can forward it to anyone who asks, I've made a mistake with the last 2 newsletters so not everyone received it.   Re getting 2 newsletters... only if you've created 2 accounts on bikermatch!  Like Bernard and indian Benny!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Re the newsletter, I can forward it to anyone who asks, I've made a mistake with the last 2 newsletters so not everyone received it.   Matt! I despair, mistakes with issuing newsletter? Aint ya got the hang of it yet? *tuts* lol   Ah yes, I forgot about that possibility, 2 profiles, shame on you Benny Bernard *wags finger* LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption