Newsletter - Mailing List

55 Posts | Latest reply on 06/11/2009 09:24:06 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been waiting for my first newsletter for months now.....hmmm! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

then you've either not got your mailing list preference set right, or you your email account is blocking the mail.   :-)   New one going out tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I've got my preferences set right Matt and i'm using a standard hotmail account. I've checked the junk mail file and there's nowt there.

*New one going out tonight*

You winding me up now?? AngryLOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

nope, it's going out in about 30 minutes. Do you receive other email from the site?  I use a hotmail account also for my test accounts and always get the newsletter there. Check you've not got junk being deleted automatically.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sent, all messages are processing now.  Should be with you in a minute.   Note: Only those who have accessed the site within the past 150 days will receive the newsletter.  We no longer send it to those who are not active on the site as we don't know if their email address is active anymore (BM prompts you every 90 days to re-confirm your email address)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Rusty did you enter your password, when you changed your mailing preference? If you didn't the changes you made won't take place, and that could be the reason you're not getting the newsletter.   Also if you have more than one email address have you checked them all just in case you changed your email addy in your B M account. Just a thought.   If you don't get the newsletter, after checking your mail boxes, let me know and I will email you a copy of it, if that helps?   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

got mine ok !!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So did I LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

kwak,

My mate Matt PM'd me and sorted it cos we're thick as thieves and i'm hoping to cadge a free membership next year seeing as he's such a great bloke!!

Thanks for your advice tho ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

And? why weren't ya getting your newsletter?   What did ya not do? lol     I'm the last to know, don't mind me it's only my job! *sighs* Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*? why weren't ya getting your newsletter?

What did ya not do? lol*

No idea kwak, Matt just clicked his fingers and it arrived in my inbox like magic!! As I said he's a great bloke ;-)

He's not sorting chrome out with emoticons tho :-(
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I still havent got mine and yes Auntie i checked i have ticked all the rite boxes ...................... nobodies child i'm nobodies child nobody loves me .........Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well that's no freakin help is it Matt?!! If I don't know I can't pass on info to others and if he didn't tell you how will you know what you need to do in future.     Perfect solution to chrome, don't buy a bike that has any. Get a rat bike lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jackie if you're sure you entered your password when you changed your mailing preference, in your B M account, and the mail didn't go to your junk mail box then I haven't got a clue why you didn't get this months issue. Go to the home page and contact Matt asking him to help you sort it.                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Well that's no freakin help is it Matt?!! If I don't know I can't pass on info to others and if he didn't tell you how will you know what you need to do in future*

Steady on kwak, sounds like fightin talk!!!!!

*walking slowly away whistling*
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

got my newsletter  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Not fighting talk Rusty just me saying what I think. Funny how those who stir it walk away whistling Tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

well its emoticons in Chrome for 1 or 2 people, vs Photo albums for everybody.  Big smile   You're never gonna get every website working in every browser, cos too many browsers don't follow the standards                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Couple of interesting points. I haven't had the newsletter and I used to get it but looking back, the last one received was the September one. I haven't changed any settings and I'm still showing *yes* for mailing list.   Also, BM has never asked me to confirm my email address, which is still the same one I joined with.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

whooops, my mistake.   Does it now?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption