Plea for help re: RC's Charity Fun Day - D'oh!

50 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2008 10:59:44 by Di | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I happen to get on very well with my tent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Yeah, me too geez, it's finding it at the end of the evening thats the difficult bit though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wish Ricdude & his tent every happiness.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ricdude gets on very well with my tent too :o)

I think I'd have been kipping in the middle of a field in just me sleeping bag at F&F if it hadn't been for his help! Hehehe!

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Ask RC and Bluesbiker about tent erections! Evil Smile Lack of instructions played a big part in that, that and the fact that me and Mazza took one look at the thing and cleared off! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah u did DI GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AngrySmileLOL WAS A LAFF THOUGH XXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had to put up WB's tent quick,had an hour of from working and the bar was open.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Oh, How we laughed !! Big smile How not to spend 2 hours in the pouring rain!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Don't know what took you two so long!!!!!!!!! Me and Mazza put two tents up and went for a pint in the time it took you two to put RC's tent up! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah think drink might have got in my way di WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I don't remember drink getting in your way at all that weekend RC? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no not me lol was sober ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe hahahahahahahahaha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Right... Next plea...   Can everyone please pop out and visit their nearest standing stones today/tomorrow for a lil nekkid dance around them so we have a dry day Saturday?   Your assistance is much appreciated - all in a good cause ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Took Silvi to a Druids Temple nr Masham - but she wouldn't take her kit off! (Can't get the staff thesedays). So if its wet, we know who to blame....Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Angry *never going to do Wannabe a favour again!!* Angry   Just back from Casualty.... had been there four hours!! It only took 15 minutes to treat me but 3 3/4 hours for the nurse to take down my account of what happened without falling into hysterics...   I tried to explain to her that I was dancing naked around the stones when my foot slipped on some wet moss, I lost my balance and fell backwards onto one of the stones, which consequently...er.... entered me!   (The doctor said that he would have believed my story, if it were not for the fact that the stone had a condom on it...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chuckles*

Good to have you back TC!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Careful Wannabe,you'll be protesting against power stations next.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nah - it's just an excuse to get me kit off Ricdude... and give the locals a giggle ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get your kit off Ricdude? I ain't got your kit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*slaps self for lack of punctuation*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption