Boxhill meet

25 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2008 07:06:46 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Fiery25's Profile
Fiery25

In: horsham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all Im new to this sight and want to meet a few peeps for rides out on the bikes! Howdoes anyone fancy a ride out from Box hill on the nxt dry weekend? I was thinking maybe Saturday the 13th sept, I now some great routes and pub stoping places!                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

hi firey 25 welcome to the site im quite often over at boxhill sat/sun if u arrange a ride out id be glad to join in tj                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

I was only at B'Hill yesterday, in the pissing rain..... Where were you?? :D All I saw were cops, Bikesafe students and a couple of bored, wet, hungry bikers!!     Yep, I'll be up for that. Gimme some advance notice, though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

A DRY weekend in September, heck we can't even get a dry weekend in June lol   Fiery25 if you submit your event to the B M calendar, for approval by the admin team, then others can add their name to it Big smile   Don't forget to take your cameras folks, lost of nice photos for the events page                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hiya Fiery - have you tried submitting it as an event yet?

Give us a shout if you need a hand. Looks like that weekend's out for me, but never say never and we'll help gather a few reprobates together for it I'm sure ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

damn cant make the 13yh maybe next time                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Boxhill or Newlands, great but the 13th is difficult.  Not worried by a little wet stuff though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le Bump... anything happen about this one? Anyone meeting up?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

who frightened fiery away poor girl!i blame ttaskmaster!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Why me? Not like I'm scary or anything. I'm cute and adorable!! I wasn't even wearing the tight, glitzy Lycra!!!   All I said was to gimme some advance warning (say a few weeks) so I can make the time and come see you groovy peeps!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok not yu then who? someone has to be hung drawn an quartered for this despicable act of fierycide!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Blimey TM! I see what you mean about the handbag! Hehehe!

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sure is a prime example what?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Serpently is... now don't you go cruising on it, slowly past the Blue Oyster Club at kicking out time again, will you?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hmmmmmm !!!!i did like the attention mus admit                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! I knew it!

A closet..........

Attention-seeker in our midst! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

who are yu witchfinder general or sommat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe!

Makes a change... I usually get accused of being a witch... or is it bitch? My hearing's not what it once was.

Besides, I'm not a witch, I'm not a witch!

This isn't even my nose!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

nicest witchfinder this side o the black stump!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

who,s scared fiery off....you,ve got that big pinky looking mostrosity sticking out of yer profile an you ask who scared her off??...bloody hell tango(did you by any chance invite her for a tango?..she may not realise you can actually dance & took it to mean summat else!! hell of a looker though aint she!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1199 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption