CBT.... i did it!!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2008 07:06:11 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have done it, something i never thought i would achieve and i know its only the first part but its a big achievement for me. The CBT...... i actully thought it would have been more of a formal process, but actually it was great fun!! Yess i was a Tad nervous... to say the least.. but once i got the gears sussed... then the figure eight!!...... and as for the U turns!!!!..... i thought i had lost the plot by then...lol BUT>>>> complete it i did..... and all in one day!!!  Yeheyy!! for those girlies who are thinking about doing it>>... go for it!! i'm going to get my bike insured tomorrow and venture out..... perhaps..... such a good feeling!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Woooohoooooo !!! Well done DS !!Thumbs UpClap Have u got any advice for me?  Any tips u can pass on! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done Lass.  Keep the side up for the GALS!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

well everyone told me to relax and enjoy it.... i thought.... how can i ?? i will be so nervous!! But once i got started, and as the day progressed, i really did start to enjoy it!! So i say.... relax.... dont worry about getting it wrong... you have to get it wrong to get it right.... if that makes sense! Laugh at everything thats funny and listen to your instructor! and lots of lifesavers!!! you will be fine karey! go for it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done DS,you'll pass the next part no problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

Congrats DS!! Big smile   I'm just glad I've been riding long enough that I never had to do CBT. Just ride round the block half a dozen times and try not to hit the examiner when he jumped out in front of you...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers DS.. i cant wait !  Good luck with the rest of your training/test !                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Well done girlie! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

good on yaHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Congrats Diamondsabre Karey does this mean our little CHAT has paid off, your turn next, me a BULLY never whatever do you mean.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh dips.... will u tek these shackles off now? and stop beating me wiv that stick !  heheh   Aye .. u and a few others have inspired me and got mi arse in gear !    It feels goooooood !Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karey's arse in gear! (black leather, I trust) - Can I have a good feel, too?Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl.. well u certainly cant miss it !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

Yay!! Well done & congrats!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

well did DS power to the ladies!! i got a great ins quote from ebike worth giving em a look at (newby myself-test in 3 wks )ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well Done DS. I'm another one lucky enough not to have to go through all this testing. Soon you'll be able to enjoy your riding instead of worrying about getting it all perfect everytime. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

thanks for all your congrats and good wishes everyone!! its so lovely to have lots of support you lovely people you!! i cant stop grinning and smiling to myself!! just need to get myself along to the Oakdene to meet up with everyone now!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Well done...it is encouraging for the likes of me who are still dragging our heels...but i am going to do it...and now even more so after hearing what you had to say! Congrats again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

well done diamondsabre Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Well done girl.   Good luck with the next part and then you will be flying.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1536 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption