Person or persons unknown torch Hull bikers Garage!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2008 07:17:51 by Blitz | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

No not mine!!   A Hull and District club members garage was subjected to an arson attack last Weds if anyone has any leads to who may be guilty of this attack can they please come forward and let Humberside Police know, he lost bikes (yes more than one) and all his camping gear (he went to CAPT COOK 40th rally anyway but not the same in others tent and accepting a lift too!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ugh. This is far too close to home. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.   Really sorry to hear it.   Is there any chance of posting a link to the news item?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

No news item found on the web :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I will link this to the next newsletter.   Humberside Police contact number is 0845 60 60 222 (non emergency.)                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Cheers Kwak x                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Thats a real bummer Hull750, hope they catch the crims real soon.   On the upside, I heard it was the warmest Hull had been for the last 56 years!                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

Have googled again and still nothing on the news. Grr...                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Some other biker friends of mine say a friend of theres had a similar attack, the idiots are emptying the contenst of the household bins against the garage doors and setting that alight!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

The mentality of some people astound me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

The other attack was twarted due to a deoderant arosol exploding! That alerted the occupents who delt with the fire with their garden hose!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

My mates had some very usuful input from the emergency services "we cannot say it was arson" some idiot said......   My mate has posted piccies of devistation on face book when I get the addy I'll post it here so you can make your own minds up!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

thats a really shame to hear something like this, wish there was a way i could help. stuff like this just make people mad i bet he would love to get his hands on the people who did this, i know i would in his shoes. so what about insurance ? was his bikes covered and if so i hope that works out. I had problems with an insurance comapany not wanting to pay out before.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption