One of us will have a nervous breakdown...

9 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2008 17:08:00 by Di | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just been looking at who's been looking at me, and the site is inviting me to ban myselfConfused   Now I'm getting worried. One of us is going to go round the twist with the screaming abdabs any monent, and I don't think either of them are me.   I can hear the flapping of white coats, I really can. It'll be the straight jacket nextWacko   Confused, Liverpool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please Wills.  Don't do that.  Then there will be nobody to stick up for the North West with any sense of self preservation or personal dignity.   Anyways - how do you find out who's lookin at you????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Go to the Jumpgate at top right, click on it and then run your way down to views.   So far, so good... the white coat men are keeping their distance and the straight jacket is still in its box!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

Hey can i join in, i went nutts years ago and have the t-shirt to prove it, ha ha also i don't mind sticking up for the north-west too lovely part of the country and i am also living here in a small town called Atherton.                                                                                                                                                                                 
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hey, think you`ve got probs, im being cancelled any day now but ive paid a year in advance! also i dont get newsletters anymore, whats that all about? help, im being victimised!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I am Nuts and I dont mind admitting it - as I type the padded walls are being fitted, and the white jacket with the straps on their chasing me with suggests Im into bondage..........?!                                                                                                                                                                                  
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ShockedShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Bondage or bandage Nutkin? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption