Raptor Blues

6 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2008 08:34:43 by boldilocks | Go to original / last post
boldilocks's Profile
boldilocks

In: bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My 06 Raptor 1000 is runnin ruff its on 1 cyl at tickover sometimes 2 and backfires through exhaust on  slight throttle but fine when given some stick does anyone know wot could be wrong is this a common thing wiv these bikes ?  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Do you have a hole in the exhaust perhaps? Is your air filter properly seated and secured?   Has anything (on the bikeTongue) been replaced/fiddled with lately?                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

Have you checked anything yet? Might be worth having a look at the plugs/plug leads...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i must ask ! is it the same cylinder that misfires every time it happens ???Confused Ermm ,sounds like a trip 2 the vets .                                                                                                                                                                             
boldilocks's Profile
boldilocks

Fanx for the advise guys its booked in this morning to be looked at will let you know the outcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
boldilocks's Profile
boldilocks

Hi peep just to let you know the raptor is running sweet again now it was just a loose plug cap on the rear cylinder phew i was sweating a bit i was thinking allsorts and poss even avin to sell my daughter to sort it ha ha in the end it was just one and a half hours labour which came to 45 quid. Thanks to all that wrote in wiv advice. Can anyone tell me what TDM900s are like cuz i am choppin in the Raptor for one in two weeks and hope i av done the right thing ? Cheers  Boldilocks.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1092 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption